Sunbird fx

I have been using SunbirdFX for a while now, after having had an unsatisfactory experience with another Broker. SunbirdFX’s customer service is excellent. I was able to open a few sets of multiple accounts, fund and connect to Zulutrade in a day or two. I don’t have to wait days to get an e-mail reply and they make a concerted effort to find solutions for problems. SunbirdFX is the ideal broker for Zulutrade because there is almost no slippage and you can open multiple accounts to spread your risks caused by the unpredictable behaviour sometimes caused by the signal providers. Transfers between accounts happen in less than a day. No costs are charged for transfers, deposits or withdrawals. They even offer me referral commissions.

I also have one account with Sunbirdfx, I open it not so long ago cuz I was able to connect to Zulutrade and it is true that they have almost no slippage and you can check it on Zulutrade’s page.

Hi, I have been working with zulutrade for a while but did not see the slippage page you were talking about, with Sunbird fx in it . Can you please give me the link? thanks.

Hi here is one link where you can see it…ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - FOREXTECHNO - [EURUSD_LT] and ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Yamato FX ver.A

Thanks max i check it and its correct… :slight_smile:

Really sunbird fx can be attached to Zulu Trade?

Yes you can, i have a real account with sunbirdfx that connected it to zulu and the performance is quite good.