Sunday Breakout Strategy

I am little confused on setting TP. How exactly do we calculate the value from 1/2 of ATR(14) ?

Oh, this one is about place orders, it doesn’t keep track of of many orders you placed.

[ Use Case ]

• EA creates yellow label
  • EA moves entry, stop loss lines to min price in the window, target profit lines to max price in the window
  • user adjusted the entry, stop loss, target profit lines
  • user delete yellow label
  • EA sends in order with entry, stop loss, target profit as per lines
  • EA creates yellow label
  • EA moves entry, stop loss lines to min price in the window, target profit lines to max price in the window

I have placed orders in ibfx demo

• onstop buy
  • limit buy
  • onstop sell
  • limit sell

and they look fine, try it out~ :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

I am new here and to FX trading. I am going to try this system on my demo account for a few months and see what happens.

I am having a little issue though…

I am trying to download the indicators for this system from the first post and install them in MT4 from Interbank FX. When I try to unzip them using winzip it says the file is invalid or corrupt. When I unzip them using winrar I get a file but it does not have any extension and MT4 doesn’t recognize the file.

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have donwloaded all the 3 files… but position sizer.szip and position sizer ea.zip somehow its not working here? I unzipped them to the expert folder… am I missing something here???

Thanks!!!

What do you make of this Sunday’s candle? Still planning to trade it?

mm its not possible to take this weeks trade using the usual methods rules as the BE point is already past the PT

wow! big sunday candle. The range is more than 150pips. I think that is a no trade? Even if we win, the position size is so small its not really worth the risk.

G/Y is even bigger.

[B][U]Position Sizer.zip[/B][/U]

• fixed zipped file; was using 7zip for the compression, and it seemed to have compatibilities issues with winrar, zipping it up with winrar now

[B][U]Position Sizer EA.zip[/B][/U]

• fixed zipped file; was using 7zip for the compression, and it seemed to have compatibilities issues with winrar, zipping it up with winrar now

http://forums.babypips.com/133505-post986.html

Still having issues.

This is what I am doing…

Closing MT 4.
Unzipping the files to C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators.
Opening MT 4, looking in custom indicators.

I get files when I unzip now but the files do not have an extension. Can I add an extension to get them to work? If so, what should the extension be?

strange, winrar does the same thing to me!!

steps

1. use winrar to “view” the zip file"
  2. u will see one file
  3. select the file, and hit “view” in winrar
  4. u will see 2 files now with extension

not sure why winrar is doing the same thing…

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

It worked. Thanks for your help.

i tested it before i uploaded it, it works fine here, but as soon as I upload and download it from the forum, it’s acting werid…

It acts like its a zip of a zip.

Hello
Its a zip of a zip… I made it work… but I still have some questions…

There are in fact 2 EAS right? witch one is the ea to use for thesunday breakout strategy? whats the difference between them? and how would I know when to Use it In gbpusd and eurjpy?? Will it open the orders automatically??

thanks!

Great work. It made and registered the trade.

Here is a request: Can you add “Sun Brea Strat - Sell” vs just sell so I know where trade came from. Thanks.

Not possible as far as I know, the comment section only appears at the trade section, not able to modify the comments on the lines on the chart.

Everything is answered in the post, there’s links to the strategies.

Ok. Would have been nice to see that in the trade section. The comment would also appear in the History section too. Most robot trading programs I have seen use the trade and history comment section to put their stratgey name there.

Do you really want the brokers to know u’ve been using an EA for that? :slight_smile: