Sunday Breakout Strategy

I once traded Sunday Breakout with some small variation, but essentially, the backtest was really good from 06 to 09. I did all the MT4 back when Phil was working on it early on this thread. I went live in Dec 2009, and it started to splutter. I stopped the blood loss in March after consecutive monthly losses, which statistically should not happen based on historical records.

Maybe the Strategy works again, and I’m excited to know if it does. I guess the older folks (if still around) are 2 years wiser…

The logic of Sunday Breakout is still the same (in my view) - is that the information gathered over the weekend would be important enough to push the crosses to a certain direction, at least enough to breakeven, else to push it across to take profit.

To me this pair did it. Some other would have worked if considered 2 candles instead of one.

Excellent play! I wonder if anyone trades on this basis. I will not be surprised the strategy is back on its feet again.

Please,how do you use the ATR TO CALCULATE the weekly pips? And how do you apply it to the 4H chart ? Have you backrested this system by taking partial profit at TP1 instead of TP2 as your rules says? I want to know how profitable it could be?
Thank you in advance.

omoro4life.

This member has not posted since May 2011. I would not expect an answer.