SUP GUYS! Graphic Designer turned Day Trader!

I’m new here! I wanna learn as much as I can about this day trading thing. Forex was originally brought up to me by a co-worker about 2 years ago. I looked into it and kind of brushed it off, but then my brother brought it up to me again about a week ago(definitely a sign) and now I’m back. I’m excited!

1 Like

Great to be excited! Welcome @Starrdust!

What’s your plan?

KC

1 Like

Forex supplements major stock market indices and commodities trading exceptionally.

1 Like

Exceptional trading is a fine aspiration!

GL,

KC

1 Like

Welcoooome @Starrdust! :smile: I’m glad your brother was able to convince you to check out forex trading again! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Have you tried demo trading before? Or have you visited the school here? :smiley: You might find it useful. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Frandlost! Really just to learn as much as I can and improve my financial wealth and invest.

Hi ria_rose! Thanks! No I’ve never heard of that. Sounds interesting though…I think I’ll look into it

Welcome to babypips! :slight_smile:

Hi Starrdust! It’s great to start with the School of Pipsology to learn basic of forex trading. Good luck on your new journey and see you around! :slight_smile:

Welcome to bp @Starrdust! Have you started with the school here? :slight_smile: