SUPER NEW to Trading

Hi guys. Nice to meet you all. I have zero clue on what trading is. I don’t even know the basics. I would like to learn, can someone show me where I should go to learn the ABC(basics) of trading ? :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome.

Right here (all free):

Most new traders use price charts to find opportunities. The basic pattern to look for is a trend.In the case of an uptrend it’s simply where prices are rising steadily. The most likley thing that price will do next in an uptrend is go higher.

Now you already know the basics.

1 Like

Sounds like you have lots of research to do even before beginning any learning.

Word of warning!!!

In the world of trading unfortunately there is way too much absolute rubbish out there when it comes to retail trader education.

The absolute best information I’ve ever come across was a paid course compiled by a professional trader.

The course began with the absolute basics and went all the way through to advanced trading strategies this trader personally used in their career and still to this day continues to practice on a daily basis.

Personally I feel the price I paid has been well worth it.

Hi there! Welcome to the world of forex trading! It’s great that you want to learn the basics. Here are some resources and steps to get you started:

1. Online Courses:

• BabyPips School of Pipsology: This is a comprehensive and free resource that covers everything from the basics to advanced trading strategies. It’s structured like a school, making it easy to follow.
  2. Books:

• “Currency Trading for Dummies” by Kathleen Brooks and Brian Dolan: A great book for beginners.
    • “Forex for Beginners” by Anna Coulling: Another excellent resource to understand the fundamentals.
  3. YouTube Channels:

• Channels like Trading 212, The Trading Channel, and ForexSignals TV provide free videos that can help you grasp the basics.
  4. Demo Accounts:

• Most forex brokers offer demo accounts where you can practice trading with virtual money. This is a great way to get hands-on experience without any financial risk.
  5. Forums and Communities:

• Forex Factory and Reddit’s r/Forex: These forums are great places to ask questions, share experiences, and learn from other traders.

Remember, trading involves risk, and it’s essential to educate yourself thoroughly before diving in. Take your time, practice with demo accounts, and don’t rush the learning process. Good luck on your trading journey! :blush::pray:

Awesome!! Thank you all so much for the advice!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the community! How’s your learning going? If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask.

Hello and welcome! The School here is a great place for newbies to start. Take your time, be patient and stay motivated as you go through this journey. Good luck!