Supertrend vs PSAR

Supertrend V/S Parabolic SAR: Which is better?

They do totally different things, and were designed for totally different purposes.

This is among the many reasons there’s no realistic, objective answer to “which is better.”

These may help you:-

I don’t understand something, you are posting many questions about indicators ( which is better than others ) and strategies type. My question is, what are YOU done to find answers? ask the community?

1 Like

I gain experience from others, which helps me reduce my learning time.

did you finish the BP school?

Yes i did finish

I expect an answer based on experience. So i ask many questions. Thank you

mhm, I think you should finish it again and draw better conclusions, basically you should start to do own research it is the best way to improve trading knowledge and skills.

1 Like

Ranjithkumar877, what is it with the questions on multiple threads? Your questions will be more refined towards acquiring 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 knowledge 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 you must have completed your babypips forex education.

2 Likes

Okay thank you

Okay Thanks

@Torchwave and @ProfesorPips are totally right, Ranjith. :slight_smile:

The problem with that is that you lack the experience to know whose advice and suggestions are worth listening to, Ranjith!

As I mentioned before, some of the “advice” you’ve been given in other threads you started was actually very bad.

One of the most important skills you can acquire, in your trading journey, is the ability to judge by whom to be guided. You don’t have that yet. At least one of the people advising you in another thread has NO experience. In a beginners’ forum, that will happen!!

3 Likes

Yes bro. i got many answers only from Google and chatgpt. I already knew the many answers

I challenge your assumption. Education is a strange thing. I expect that you will receive a diminishing return on your investment when more informed members realize that you do not learn how to learn, and so will stop responding. Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news, but you are not the first.

2 Likes

Mondeoman may very well be right, @Ranjithkumar877 !! :open_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh okay thank you