Supply and Demand entries

Hi, so i have a question in regards to Supply and demand trading.
If we are trading with the HTF trend and price doesn’t reach my H4 level of Supply but starts to transition on LTF’s to pontentially extend the trend to the down side and i see that M15 HL/Demand has been broken and price reaches the M15 Supply level that caused that breakout on M15 and M1 transitions in my favor within that M15 supply level. but, doesn’t reach my M1 supply zone and continues to go down.

Do you enter off the bearish engulfing candle that closes below the M1 demand needed to extend M1 trend to the downside? or do you wait for price to pullback to a Supply level for an entry?

What you’re describing is market inducement. It is essentially a trap for early sellers and breakout buyers to enter the market to use them as liquidity. Using that liquidity trap to springboard back into its original direction.
If price was going, UP, it will continue, UP.

If price fails to reach your first requirement of

doesn’t reach my H4 level of supply

Why would you bother trying to enter?

Please post up where this strategy came from. It’s definitely something I would avoid but I don’t want to put other traders off if it’s a winner.

1 Like

I thought exactly the same. It seems to be based on completely misunderstood and/or misapplied concepts that aren’t really relevant to trading spot forex?

This post makes no sense. I have no issue with abbreviations, but this is ridiculous.