Supply & Demand + Price Action

Hello all,

Anyone with any questions regarding with Supply and Demand zones or with price action questions can ask me. I have over 8+ years experience with 4+ years in profitability by just trading indices - using Supply & Demand Zones along with Price Action.

There is a lot of misinformation out there so I thought I’ll give this a shot to get in touch with some beginners or traders in their trading journey who want to use SnD as their strategy to start making consistent returns.

Whatever doubts or questions you may have can be asked and I will answer them all!

Cheers

15 Likes

I’d be interested to see your take on the subject. As you said, there is a lot of conflicting info out there.

I guess the most important question would be, how do you determine SD zones, and on which time frames?

Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

The best way to determine any SD zone is to pay attention to those big massive volume candles - and the candle before that big move? small in size? That’s your zone. Basically, what it actually is the small candle - it’s the “deciding price” before big buyers or sellers coming into the market with huge orders - so when price goes back to that same area or zone - price reverses or continues with a lot of volume again.

Hope this explains.

7 Likes

Here’s an example

7 Likes

Hello, good evening! Where exactly is the take profit?

As I can see the supply zone is just drawn on the body and the upper wick, would the demand zone be the body and lower wick? The reason I ask is because on this example the wick is small on the demand so I cannot tell.

Thank you!

If you are taking a trade from a demand zone - the take profit is at the next supply zone and vice versa.

So, in this example you can see how I marked the supply zone just like the demand zone - the only difference is I’ve taken just the body and the top wick as the supply zone as the wick below is not necessary to mark since its a longer one.

Cheers

2 Likes

Another example

3 Likes

Supply zone

3 Likes

Clean and simple. Thank you for your replies @aberz

5 Likes

SP500 - Called out this buying opportunity on Monday (23 Jan) and it worked out today (Jan 25th)

3 Likes

@aberz thank you for explaining and showing photo images. has really helped me a lot : )

It’s a nice post with lot of useful information, thank you @aberz

In your example picture, I see the time frame is H4, so is your mainly time frame H4 or D1?

My main problem with s&d zones or support and resistances is that they don’t make a lot of sense. Like I’m aware they mostly work because of the self-prophecy effect but why would market makers or other retail investors buy an instrument when it has reached a resistance level(after people bought it at resistance level). Are they betting on the fact that it’s going to break through the resistance level?

hello i am very much interested in knowing all about supply and demand zones.
if you have a video on this particular subject i will be very much grateful if you can make it available to me or if you are on youtube then i follow you.
thank you

I don’t see the difference with support and resistance. Just how to name something but the same meaning. Have I wrong perception

Make a comparison between supply and demand as part of market analysis. Scalping is always a favorite trading style because whatever the market condition is, traders can scalp to derive profit on the market quickly.