Supply & Demand Trading System

I agree 100% with your analysis on the D1 chart for GBPAUD. This is also in the Demand zone based on Jan 2015 candles. Also there is an exellent Pin Bar candle in the Demand zone, which is a confirmation of a Demand zone.

But looking at H4 timezone, I am seeing it in the supply zone, but I wouldn’t take that trade because the you don’t want to go against D1 analysis. But here is my H4 analysis for GBPAUD. *Just for watching and not trading.

NZDCAD H4
SELL PENDING ORDER

D1 and H4 Supply zone along with downward slope line.

GBPNZD H4
SELL

Two options

1. Pink zone (H4 Supply zone)

2. Parallel yellow lines (D1 Supply zone)

GBPCAD H4
SELL

Supply zone

GBPJPY H4
SELL
Supply zone

EURCHF H4
BUY

Demand zone
I am already in this trade

EURJPY D1
SELL

Supply zone

Usdchf d1
buy

demand zone! We in the zone!!!

USDJPY D1
SELL

Supply zone

GBPUSD H4
SELL

Supply zone

WE IN THE ZONE AGAIN!!!

EURUSD D1
SELL

Supply zone

Completing the acute triangle pattern. Lets see how this plays out.

Critique and comments of the above charts are welcome!!! Looking for the coming week!!!

If you are unsure of a particular trade, make sure you enter them on a demo account that way you can track how it played out.

Don’t risk more than 2-3% of your account on a single trade

Unless you know how to trade the news, stay away from it!!! I don’t know how to trade the news so I stay away from it, ALWAYS. More so, I have been burnt by the news before, TWICE! and I realize it is not my cup of tea.

Trade responsibly. None of the above recommendations are signals but just my analysis, based on what I have learnt in the last few month. I am a total amateur.

What is Supply and Demand?
Trueman has posted a lot of links to excellent websites that explain S&D trading strategy. Would strongly recommend you to go through them. You will find them throughout this thread.It also explains the difference between S&D and S&R.

Nice charts, how ?
You can change the settings on your Trading portal and set it up just the way you want it.

More questions, Shoot!

hey thanks again for the posted pics…as we see we need patience the most trades will take some time until they trigger…think i will post some trades while the week before i enter (if possible)
Eur/usd triangle looks interesting…letz see what will happen

good charts guys the gbp/aud is almost close to the weekly demand area so is the daily so I think it will be a good long trade :smiley: waiting for monday to grab some pips.

This week has been really good, it seems. A lot of our Supply and Demand zones have stood strong and pushed the price in the opposite direction.

Looking at the charts today, I found something interesting that I thought should be shared with you all to get some feedback.

Below we will be looking at most of the CHF pairs and you will see most of them are either in the Supply or Demand zones at the SAME TIME!!! And all of this signals weakness of the CHF!

FYI - all the charts below were taken at the same time!!!

CHFJPY
SUPPLY ZONE

CAFCHF
DEMAND ZONE

NZDCHF
DEMAND ZONE

AUDCHF
DEMAND ZONE

GBPCHF
DEMAND ZONE

These charts above have really increased my faith in the Supply and Demand zones and their effectiveness! Here we have confluences from 5 different pairs regarding the weakness of CHF.

Lets see how this plays out over the next few days or maybe also the next week!

Disclaimer: Fundamental factors can have an effect on the pairs above which might make the price breakthrough the S&D zones

Opinions and comments are welcome!

this week was not my week …wasnt able to trade much…become ill and just layed down on my couch …hope next week will be better :slight_smile:

mhh think this is a good way to see if “zones” are valide ( check correlation with other pairs).
i should take the swizzy pairs in to my watchlist too…looks very promissing …

this one stoped me out …

this baby was able to make 40 pips profit …

remember this one from aniskazi :wink: (NZD/USD)

i took half position size on this … :wink: nearly 150 pips profit
thats it from my side …no more set ups i was able to trade…next week i will be back in game…hopefully we will not see a super slow week due to easter…but i think so

were you able to take good ones?? especially the gbp pairs had nice set ups or?!