Supply & Demand Trading System

I still have my limit orders in place, nothing triggered yet. Waiting is the name of the game until the price reaches our zone! Until then we stay on the sidelines.

hmm are you waiting for a retracement or have your order above the most recent high?

I am waiting for price to move lower to the zone you had mentioned earlier. If the price is in the zone, only then I will enter Longs!

I see! Well usdjpy dropped to 100.68, so that was close enough for me to justify going long, but because it started ranging instead of bouncing up, I exited manually. If it goes down a bit more now to 100-100,50 I would not go long again myself, simply because now there is too much resistance above.

i entered at beginning of the week …just some Little pips gain than stoped me out …
im waiting for some confirmation to go Long again…but dont think i will enter today…its nfp day and iam pretty sure the news will trigger the move we are waiting for but cant watch the Charts at this time so i will stay out i think…
Aud usd also very interesting some key areas just above …

anyway it was a very nice week…with eur /cad …usd /cad…nzd/cad …Aud/nzd
just lost nzd/usd due to a late entry…
iam Long in crude oil since yesterday (position is adjusted nothing to worry about )

GBPUSD and EURAUD looks interesting too, but gotta be careful due to nfp coming out later today

time to start the weekend …aud usd played out well…50 pips gain ( holding over weekend)
crude oil closed with a good 100 pips gain…
usd jpy starts the journey…will be looking for an entry on monday
next week we might see some nice s/d trades …i see good opportunitys in 1h chart

nice weekend to everybody
and keep it piping :wink:

@r2theb2thec @Trueman23 Out of interest how many fx & Gold / Oil charts do you guys usually follow?

my watchlist is round about 20-25 instruments…including gold,silver, wt oil,crude oil etc…
but i added 15 more or less exotics on the weekend …

but i have to say that i am more compfortable with a smaller watchlist…until now

Be careful with exotics on the daily interest charge - can be high if you trade in the wrong direction

I am only looking at fx. Nothing else for me yet.

Looking at the 8 top currencies and their crosses. However, I have been away from GBP pairs for a while and a bit vary about CHF pairs based on warnings from Trueman.

You guys are really good, i only have 12 pairs for the longest time. I know them like the back of my hand, i guess that is my comfort zone. At some point i will add oil and gold, i just don’t like the high cost on them.

You probably know a lot better than me that analyzing more pairs doesn’t mean that I am good or know more or make high profits. But I have seen that high volume pairs seem to respect S & D zones.

I second you on OIL and GOLD. Too expensive/risky for me to get in. Plus my readings on them has been limited.

90% of my trades are fx pairs…i only take the commodies or oil when iam pretty “sure” in my analyse…
but bigger watchlist means more opportunitys :wink:

iam currently watching aud nzd ( already some pips here) and aud cad…booth waiting for a nice short move.
at the moment i like to see tripple or double tops/bottoms in or at a zone (mostly in 1h tf) playing out very well…its absolutly worth taking a look if somebody havent done it before

ohh my grammar sucks so hard :slight_smile:
sorry for that

AUDNZD - I think I am day or 2 late to this trade, so I will stay out

AUDCAD - In this trade

Here are some trades that I am looking at

AUDUSD - Looked good for a Short but the price already overshot my zone so no trade for me. but I still believe the price will go down.

EURAUD - Looks good for Longs, but the zone is a bit too big for my liking

AUDCHF - Looks good. But I will stay out, as I am in another AUD trade.

Overall, AUD seems really weak based on today’s analysis.

Your grammar is good enough to make you pips and that’s all that matters!

Aud cad – sl arghhh
Aud nzd – i adjusted the trade to break even…than it stoped me out before droping 200 pips
what a pitty

I got short yesterdsay into AUD/USD and within 10 mins it spiked up for 50 pips - puts you right off trading.