Supply & Demand Trading System

The pair will go lower when the oil starts to go higher.

Yes Iā€™m aware of that, however I was trying to capture a small movement, so in this scenario, I donā€™t think oil matter that much.

Looked good to short on the Daily TF too, but news coming out of US, CAN and crude oil inventory data makes me a lil hesitant. So, imma stay out. However, will track it on my demo account to see how it reacts.

AUDNZD
DAILY TF
LONG off the Demand area as well upward moving trendline.

NZDJPY
DAILY TF
SHORT off the Supply area as well as downward moving trendlines

watching this aud nzd as wellā€¦ :wink:

I see a potential short on CADJPY, targeting 79 area. Should be an easy 2:1 RR trade right there. The USDJPY trade I mentioned on Monday, didnā€™t work out and hit my SL.

Yesterday, soon after NFP I entered GBPCAD short, going strong now, hopefully some of you guys saw that one too.

nope missed this oneā€¦but cad jpy seems to be a very nice short opportunity
made +70 pips from usd chf shortā€¦but already outā€¦ lost -50 pips from aud nzd (entered to early)
ā€¦this little dirty biā€¦h

but think this aud nzd set up will play out this weekā€¦

waiting for the little blue ressistance to break for entering longā€¦

cad Jpy short set up 4h tf

Hi,

Nice workā€¦Keep going.

first target hit for +140 pipsā€¦

aud nzd position is running through sl againā€¦ -80 pipsā€¦
second time in a raw it took my stopā€¦

And I got stopped out on cadjpy trade since it made a higher high before falling downā€¦ I didnā€™t enter audnzn, it simply didnā€™t look good enough to me.

GBPUSD and EURJPY seems to have some potential.

had a nice aud usd short ā€¦but missed to post it before it happendā€¦
also nice move from eur nzdā€¦

@yourmother what about your gbpusd and eurjpy trades ?did you catch something?

Yes both hit 2:1 RR targets. Also took the short nzd/usd trade, which hit profit too and this pair might reverse soon to the upside, so Iā€™m keeping the close eye on it.

Trueman,

Have you ever come across an indicator or way to automate the identification of the supply and demand zones? I have been trying to find or get one developed. Just wondering your thoughts.

Thanks,

EJ

hey bostonej ,

yeah there some of this indicators for mt4 ā€¦somewhere in this thread & on MaryoĀ“s thread as well for downloading ā€¦

but i still prefer the human eye ā€¦
anyway the zones are just one piece of the puzzleā€¦ but you can give it a try and if it works well for you stick to it

iam waiting for aud nzd again for a long confirmationā€¦pretty silent week for me until nowā€¦
little usd cad short yesterday but just a few pips gainā€¦

I entered that USDCAD short too and it failed but I managed to exit at break even. There were a bunch of other trades on Monday, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDJPY longs, GBPAUD short and all of them failed! What a disaster! Thankfully I didnā€™t enter any of those since they were highly correlated and i didnā€™t want to expose myself to more risk.

Trueman, do you trade live? I do with a big account and so far Iā€™m pretty much break even and I donā€™t like that! I want money, we all do! Howā€™s your trading performance going?

P.S. I donā€™t see a long opportunity on audnzd right now, like at all. Resistance zone is just above, no strong support, messy downtrend. If I were to enter a trade there, it would be a short thatā€™s for sure. What do you see there to make you want to go long?

Hi guys, I will try to start posting trades back over here! So, here it goes!

AUDCHF
LONG off the Demand area. Also a triple bottom accompanied by the upward moving trend line.

AUDJPY
LONG off the demand area.

USDCAD
SHORT off the Supply zone!