Supply & Demand Trading System

this week i have 0 trades until now…aud jpy looks quiet good for a long… usd mxn for a short…

and for sure i trade live :slight_smile:
account size is between 1k and 10 k you see i trade not for living yet…in the last 4 weeks i made round about +5% gain…at the end of the year we will see how we have performed…

may i ask you why you trade a big account if you have no proven system for yourself or entry rules you can trust? or do you have some and want to take the “s/d system” for confirmation?
why dont try it with a 1k account or something until you get a consistant gain and let your account grow …?

Aud nzd is in a downtrend for sure we went through a support and now price has formed something like a small double bottom with rsi divergence…my plan is to wait until price breaks the downward trendline to get in a long position…
price can easily go down more but iam just want to catch the reversal trades …it could take some time und some more pips until i get ready for a long…thats not a trade were something can happen in the next hours or days… patcience is the key :wink:

nice to see some charts from you again…
Aud Jpy got it on watchlist too :wink:

I haven’t entered this trade yet. The price shot up before I could enter. I have my pending orders in place with a tight SL. If the price retraces and respects the zone, only then I will be in it!

Good question. Probably the most honest answer would be I’m money hungry and because I only need to make 5% a month to be able to live of my earnings. The other reason is I don’t have to be aggressive to make a reasonable income with a such size account. And lastly risking real money forces me to give my best.

i also wait for a confirmed close above the sma to enter it…the 4h pinbar makes it look kind of ugly unfortunalety…

very good honest answer :wink:
iam hungry for the sweet dollars,pounds or euros as well believe me …i would sell my soul to live from trading right now :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
if you have a bigger bankroll you dont have to trade like a maniac to live from it you are right…
but you will need to know where your edge is …and i think its a lot cheaper to find your edge in the market with a smaller account …anyway i have no doubts that i / we will go our way to full time trading…just a matter of time my trading brothers…just a matter of time

That is a good honest answer by YourMother which i happen to agree with. After some practice is a very good idea to go ahead and trade with real money. The whole games changes when you commit real money. A large account is always great when you can manage your trades and keep your pip value in check.

looking for enter usd cad …aud jpy …eur cad…
my 4h candle close is in round about 1 hour…if this candle can close above the sma my entry is confirmed and i will enter…
i have a eur chf short running just 10 pips in profit…lets see what this set ups will bring…finally some action for me :wink:

I see a long on CADCHF

I too see a long on CADCHF

I am done for the week, i wish all my fellow traders a great week-nd and lets do it again next week.:44:

Is any of you on etoro, so I can copy you and learn? If you have a good profitable strategy, then more people will follow you and you can make some extra money from that too.

cad chf is not on my watchlist…think i will add it on the weekend…
yesterday no trades for me…4h candle wasnt able to break the sma with nice momentum…so it protected me from 2 bad trades…
but never had such a lame week before…
hopefully some of you guys could catch some pips

etoro was the first “broker” i used back in 2012…i invested some good cash in some traders and i can tell you they lost every single cent ^^…

so if you wanna learn feel free to ask everything you wanna know…but we are learning too we are no pros and still on the way to find our edge…
greetz trueman23

oh and i forgot Eur chf was closed break even… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This week was fine to me, missed a few trades but still ended with 2% profit (1% risk per trade). I see another nice trade forming on EURUSD, though it might trigger only on Monday.

I am in it and have been since the 15th.

Did you enter? It seems to be headed your way!

Yes, but already closed it with 1.5RR

guys we have a very exciting week in front of us…many many statements
so watch out and trade safe :wink: