Supply & Demand Trading System

This thread is so dead but i was fan of you guys. Please keep up good work :S i am looking for your further contributions.

hey tuva i am back from the dead :wink:

as i mentioned in some posts before i added the good old S&R areas to the system so please dont be confused from the zones i drawn …its like a mash up from S&R an S&D …in some cases i add trend lines and multi time frame analyses for the entry…
its like checking 1d tf and then find the entry in the 4h or 1h or even the 1 minute chart
so here are some trades for next week
lets see how they will play out …

Eur/USD 1D Chart Long Trade already in as you can see

Eur/Gbp 1 Daily Chart looking for long after touching the “zone” again …entry after confirmation candle not instant by touching the zone ( looking for this entry in a smaller tf )

Gold Daily Chart
due to the fact that price was not able to break the high from 11.2 and by not forming a HH a assume a short trade going into price level approx 1.184,00
if price can break the 1,243.00 then we may can see a long here
but my favorite prediction is the short :wink:

i will look for an entry in a smaller tf as well …

DAX Daily TF

im looking for a nice short here ( like the pullbacks very much , some of the best set ups with small sl and nice tp targets )

so letz see what happens

have a nice weekend and keep it piping

Hey @Trueman, @Tuva,

Sorry, I was travelling the entire last week with limited access to the internet. I’m back now! Look forward to sharing my charts and opinions moving forward.

Welcome back guys. Nice to see you again. I am looking for why some supply and demand areas are not holding. I found that we must always check higher time frames supply and demand areas. Also we need confluence only levels are not working so good. Supply and demand levels near the trend lines are good for conflunce. Also Rsi divergence and convergence are good for cofluence. I coulndt share image because of the rules i ll share them soon. Thanks for all your efforts

no prob tuva hope this will improve our trading in a very good way
Yes checking higher tf for strong s&r and s&d levels is absolutly necessary to find the right areas.
areas where a trendline meets a “zone” are very good for trades with low sl … i agree with you

iam not a friend of indicators anymore… alway the same problem with leging and repainting
but if its work for you and helps you to filter good trades its absoluty fine

i found a very good explaining of s&r , s&d zones :

Supply And Demand - Still Abstract For You? - Learning Center

everybody just check it out …especially page 3 its about pullbacks and set ups like support turns to ressistance etc.

and we unfortunalety hit a sl with the eur/ usd trade sl - 50 pips

Eur/gbp was not triggered but moves in the right direction for +100 Pips
Gold made a good +250 pips move

dax moves in the wrong direction …but there was no price action which shows us to enter short
so no entering in this trade…

so lets see what will come up next

On eur/usd weekly timeframe the price had hit a supply area so maybe that is why it didnt go long in my view.

I was in the EUR/USD trade too and hit SL. The pair was doing very good for a while with more than 75pips in the bank but later it reversed. The reason for that maybe what @aniskazi explained!

yes thats true…but thats the game … sl is part of the bussines

maybe we have something here …

eur/aud short

nzd/cad short

booth 4 h charts

EURAUD - are you shorting based on the Support line turned Resistance strategy ?

NZDCAD - Looks good to go down from there based on the S/D strategy.

Yes right shorting the eur aud based on s turns to r …and nzd cad short based on the s/d level but there is also a resistance level…from my point of view…
booth are triggered…
eur aud moves slow letz see what will happen

nzd/cad is already in a nice profit of 46 pips

but my entry was to late …

nzd cad stoped me out with +40 pips
eur aud is running against me …think this one will hit sl…

have a look at this pretty trade unfortunalety i was not in because price had not touched the zone again
its a pity…nearly up to +170 pips

How much attention do you pay at other Timeframes (TF) and S/D on those timeframes ?

If I am trading on the H4 TF, I didn’t used to pay attention at the higher TFs, but I feel that was a mistake at my end. Looking at higher TF S/D zones should help me make a better decision before entering into a trade in my TF

For eg. I only trade on the 4H TF therefore, I will now start looking at S/D zones at D1 and W1 TFs too in order to make sure there is nothing that will go against me on the higher TFs. Currently working on the groundwork to create S/D zones on all higher TFs. Will try to post more commentary with images in future posts.

It’s all good man. Follow the system and you should be victorious!

yes thank you :slight_smile:
i try to consider different tf and draw the zones in d1 and 4h
in future i will take a look at the weekly chart too and try to take the zones in direction of the trend only.
but so far so good