Supply & Demand Trading System

Hello Trueman23 and r2theb2thec. That is what i mentioned before. Now i can upload image. Try to look at one hour time frame. Rsi period is 5 . Find the rsi divergence paralel to trend. rsi make new lower low and price make lower high. Generally it is suplly or demand where rsi makes new low or high. I checked it in forex tester really good way to trade. i ll try to share more image. good night.

I think eurusd will go up but i need a bullish daily candle and rsi must make its way up.

hey tuva
thx for that input …i will check this
maybe this is a way to confirm “strong zones”…iam not a friend of indicators but i will give it try

AUDNZD H4 TF
Entered long based on the S/D strategy. Risking 20 pips and TP1 at +50pips and TP2 at +100pips.

The higher TFs are also ranging as of now so not really bothered about those.

USDJPY H4 TF

I would have put in a pending order to go short here from the closest pink level but there are ‘HIGH IMPORTANCE’ news releases coming out from Japan and the US tomorrow which makes me hesitant to enter based on the S/D strategy.

How much does everyone else here pay attention to news releases (fundamentals) before entering into trades ? Would you enter the below trade ?

I have entered in this trade on my demo account in order to keep track though!

check it on demo … i would avoid to trade during , nearly after or nearly before important news releases
i keep an eye on the usd yen trade as well
aud nzd has very small risk …which is great :wink:

Trade was stopped out!

Keep ya head up…
Next try :slight_smile:

How To Easily Draw Supply And Demand Zones ForexMentorOnline

again some explaining of s&d zones…covers all we know but think it is important to read things again and again until we can draw zones in sleep :wink:

1 Like

EURUSD H4 TF

Going Long because the entry confirms with the S/D Strategy as well as it is bouncing off tje yeloow trend line draw in the picture. Targets at 100 and 150 pips

if you just look at the 4h chart then i would agree because of the d zone but if you look at weekly chart i would say we are caught in a range but at the time in a down movement…
in daily it could go down 100 pips more…see my pic below with Daily s&d zones( cyan) and r&s (yellow)
but just guessing…
i will wait for price like 1,0640 --1,0520 for a long …after confirmation (at demand zone )
or after a break of the demand zone i will wait for a pullback and looking for a short entry…
means i will wait and look what will happens… :slight_smile: so letz see

@Trueman - agree with you that the Demand zone on D1 is still 100 pips away, but I disagree that the Weekly Trend is ranging down, because I am seeing the Weekly currently on a pullback on its way up.

Moreover the Weekly, daily and H4 are confirming the triangle that has been forming.

Almost halfway there from the TP.

Any trades you looking at currently ?

NZDUSD Going LONG

Price bouncing off Demand zones on the H4.
TP1 - 80pips
TP2 - 130pips
SL - 35pips

Could have entered a good 15 pips earlier if I woke up a lil early.

USDJPY - Short trade (I MISSED OUT)

Bouncing off the Supply Zone on H4. The trend was bearish on H4, D1 and W1. This seemed like a perfect set up but for some reason I completely missed it.

The Pink level was pre marked but no trade entered. The only comforting thing about this is that the price didn’t violate my zone. Onto the next one!

I will recheck the eur usd charts this evening…
Usd jpy …yesterday night i was thinking about entering but told myself to be patcient and wait for price to go slightly higher before entering…so i missed this trade…
I will check charts this evening…looking for opportunitys
Wish you manymany pips for today …

hey guys keep up the good work I am still trying to figure this out and had a question if you could answer that if the price breaks past our zone but comes back and closes inside our zone creating a wick will that zone be considered valid or not?

Based on your EURUSD warning I moved my SL to BE and it is closed now! Thanks.

Personally, I would not consider it valid based on S/D strategy because my goal is to mark such levels where I can put in Pending orders to be filled as and when the price reaches the zone. If the price violates the zone then it will be hitting my SL most probably.

yes same here…
if price breaks the zone it is not longer valid…but there will be situations exactly like this where price goes through the zone just to take out our sl and then reverse in our direction…
then we have 2 options :

1. accept the sl ,adjust the zone and wait for next opportunity ( safe way of trading )
    or
  2. enter again with sl at the top of the candle which went through the end of the zone ( risky way of trading)

ive read in some of the instruction links " dont be afraid of entering a trade again after it stops you out"
but ive also read "if price goes only 1 pip over the zone then the zone is not longer valid"
but not everybody draws the same zones so person 1 has a 30 pips zone…person 2 has a 38 pips zone
so you see its hard to answer and i think everybody who uses s&d s&r zones/lines had to find his/her own way of trading this areas…
i try to keep it like " better miss a trade then loos a trade " but every rule has its exceptions :wink:

Aud NZD daily chart-…went short yesterday…at moment 50 pips profit
not much trading from my side this week …hope next week there is more free time to trade…