Supply & Demand Trading System

nzd cad 4 h…maybe a short due to ressistance here

Mine so far AUDJPY

i will watch nzd cad maybe we see this typical pullback after taking the sl above the zone ( iam not in yet )
aud nzd stopt me out with 30 pips profit…
very nice long trade majaliwa :wink:
…you take that upper orange zone for entry right ?! didnt know why i missed this great trade…but absolutly goooood work…

nice weekend to all and letz keep it pipping next week

Both trades are closed now with full profit! Hoping we find more such trades together!

excellent… we are on the right track :wink:

GBPCHF - SHORT bias

Supply zone and also on a downtrend
GBP uncertainty makes it good for a short
No big news expected coming week from GBP

CHFJPY - SHORT bias

Supply zone based on D1 TF
Trend is downwards.
No big news coming this week.

CADJPY - SHORT bias

Pending order at Supply zone based on D1 TF
Head shoulders pattern expected to be formed
Trend is downwards

NZDCAD - SHORT bias

Pending order (Eliminate order after Tuesday because news coming out on Wednesday and Thursday for CAD and NZD respectively)
Supply zone
Down trend

AUDCAD - SHORT bias

Supply zone on D1 TF
Double top
Downtrend
A little late to enter right now. But still has a lot of potential to go down!

AUDJPY - SHORT bias

Supply zone on D1 TF
Hitting downward trend line
SHORT right now!

Any critique of the analysis here is welcomed! if something is not clear or you have questions, please do let us know!

totaly agree with your prediction ( accept chf pairs…i dont trade it)
my favorit is Aud cad right now …little late entry but i will take it after market opening

the big wicks in the supply zone shows a high selling pressure ( hopefully)
trend line is down , price overshoots a little but reversed into the channel
so looks very good…first target about 0,9780

Absolutely nothing wrong with S/D levels. As with all strategies, sometimes they work, sometimes not.
Only my personal opinion, watching a 1 hour chart with price action breaking through a 5 period moving average, after a move opposite, will reward a minimum 50 pip move + with popular pairs. Nothing is guaranteed, but from my experience, works quite well.
Just be aware of data releases, as wicks will take out your stop loss, and gravitate back to trading price and move in your favor.

Na zdrowie,
Tim

I think this should be the correct zone instead of what you have drawn as the initial move was this one that led to price going down in my view don’t you think?

Hey Aniskazi,

I did have to think twice before setting up the Supply Zone, however, based on the rules that I have been following, it would have made your marked area invalid. Because, in order to be determined as a Supply or Demand zone there has to be a continues rally without any opposite movement according what I have read on other forums.

As of now, this trade seems to be in profit. But based on what you said, we might be better off to wait out and see how the price reacts rather than putting in a pending order. at the levels. Thanks

the strategy that I use is different to this and that also gave me a sell signal so I went in and took some profit but Im still have some troubles drawing these zones cause there are just too many. What other rules do you use with your trading can you share?

when is a zone strong and valid and when its not ?thats the art we need to learn …
this can only be done with practice …
here is a explantation which is very good …if you look at page 1 of this thread for example there is also a quick guide for setting up zones…

21pips.com | Forex, the bouncing zones 1
Supply And Demand - Still Abstract For You? - Learning Center

i personaly think its a good way to use this “bouncing zones” after a sharp rise or drop of price and also have a look at s&r areas cause we normaly find demand on support zones and we can find normaly supply at ressistance zones…
we can see demand in an support zone for example when there are some/many big wicks penetrating the zone (for ressistance its the same in other direction )
and yes there are soooo many zones and our mission is to filter the good from the bad ones and thats tricky :wink:
and of course using trend lines and pattern like double tops, SHS and so on is very helpful too i think…

but dont know if r2 uses some other stuff in his trading …letz wait for his answer

p.s aud cad runs into sl and nzd cad just made a small profit …
hopfully i can check the market this evening

may i ask which strategy do you use for your trading ?

Oh no… nzd/cad such a hugh drop and i was stoped out earlier…its pity

Hey guys, sorry it took me a while to get back to you. But I am essentially following almost the same rules as the links @Trueman has posted above.

If I am looking at a particular Supply zone then I check whether there is any Supply one above it which is really close or not, if it is close to it, then I don’t take the trade at the first Supply zone, I wait for the price to get on the 2nd one.

I also try to close out my trades before any upcoming news too.