Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

what broker volume are you guys using presently ? please some body help

Hi guysi am new in forex and my language is not English , i am working on it but it is hard to understand speechs and it is easierto read.
So is there any english subtitle regarding pete videosin youtube ?

What’s up around here? Been a looooong time. Speaking of long…last week was nice. :chipmunk:

Moving down, nice. Looking to get back in long on re-accumulation of the up trends.

Hello Petefader
i am working on VSA .
what is your broker for volume right now? I opened demo account in FXDD , but i dont know does it works or not.

Right now I’m using Leverate for Volume on MT4. Also have Tradingview which shows a few other brokers to compare, but Leverate has been good on it’s own.

How do i get the leverate volume because i cant find that on there website … Kindly guild me on how to get the volume .

i think he meant that u need to download an use theyr mt4 platform in order to use that volume. cheers

All volume feeds from different brokers are not same … All i need is a broker that got good volume that works with his method .

try ig or ic markets then, i use for example ic markets but do charts on trading view, and often compare the volume etc, but it works, hope this helps, cheers

I dont know which broker is ic … Am confused .

Not sure if everyone knows this about MT4…

You can use your existing MT4 demo and switch between broker feeds. In MT4, go to File/Open an account.

When the list comes up scroll all the way down. You will see a box where you can type in a broker name. Type in Leverate, or whatever you want and continue setting up the demo account. Done deal. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a question about smart money.
Why they are using for example leverate more than other ones like IG or FXCM ( My assumption is more reliable Volume caused by more smart money partnership )?
Is there any point regarding in this case ?

guess i m done trading for today haha

no supply entry after SOS on the 1h and 5m entry, got out as that push seemed climactic for 5m atleast

1 Like

here s another 1 in process

a lot of weakness showing on the 1hr. and yet price is still hovering in that fib? upward slope now, 2 no supplys. maybe a stop hunt ?

higher prices getting accepted? so all those who sold there are crippled?
nailed it haha

and the vol is quite low for the break of that triangle, resist

can you pls attach the no supply and no demand (vsa ) indicator i see on you screen … i lost mine … also from you chart is this the volume feeds from ic or ig ? i need to find those brokers and open a demo with them becos i succeeded in adding leverate servers but was unable to create demo acct from pete’s instructions above .

https://www.abundancetradinggroup.com/download/nsnd-mt4-indicator-arrow/?wpdmdl=4412
https://www.abundancetradinggroup.com/download/nsnd-indicator/?wpdmdl=3273
ic markets AU

u managed @fabulono1?

Yes …thanks you so much i just fixed them.all now … One love @1odi

i was waiting to get a push thro, maybe a no demand to short gold, 1 hr weakness, and then does that lol, drops 35 pips just like that, i guess the volatility starts to pick up in anticipation of FOMC