Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

You are a very aggressive trader … Lol … From most of your entry i have seen … I hope you got good money management style ?..

The setup was clear on euro/usd … Tired of waiting for it to move and i got out with lil pips

on most of my entries i get straight into profit, and i bank something and move my stop at BE just in case price decides to do otherwise.on some of the trades i get a far better reward then 2>1, so i can afford to be wrong now and then. and yes, i always calculate my risk in percentage, i don t move my sl unless it s into profit or at breakeven, i always try to make it a risk free trade if possible. i have a win ratio of around 70% on a monthly basis, give or take, or atleast myfxbook and tradebench say so, so i know that in the long run i ll beat the market.

how was my entry on pound usd agressive today? do u consider that climactic vol with a bullish reaction on the 1hr? plus the 5 min entry was on the break of AR and test on low vol? or maybe i m wrong, if so pls elaborate

You are not wrong … From my experience so far …it is better for the next candle after the high volume not to close below the climax volume candle on a demand coming in situation …just one strategy i use in keeping myself safe … You trade is valid …i just pointed out it is aggressive …may be @petefader can trow some light on this .

1 Like

Some of these entries I would consider aggressive, but not wrong.

I have noticed that some traders like to emulate EXACTLY what I do, and some are using the factual information we gain from the chart for entries I wouldn’t quite take, but are based on sound logic.

As long as you’re reading the chart right, it’s possible that one would enter a bit differently from me, and even do better than me. As long as it’s based on facts from the chart and profitable, no problem. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i ve taken the principles and the examples and i m trading them my way(u can t emulate what the others are doing down to the letter)
check out accumulation

and free trade pound going down after climactic vol into fib area etc

2 trades , done for today unless some other nice setup comes along

1 Like

found another 1

5m entry, no demand at right shoulder, waited for the candle close this time, still entered cos of the background on the 1hr

update

september is an awesome month hahah

1 Like

nice trades … take a look at usdcad … its building up …lol

i don t trade usdcad, nor eurusd. Pound crosses, gold, UJ, AU, NU and few eur pairs, that s it. Gold is my favourite commodity, and made most of my trades there. Don t wanna have to many pairs to look at.

banked half, let some run, cos if that 1hr candle confirms could have nice potential, either way risk free trade from here on out

possible short on gold
agrssive entry first ND, but so far everything points bearish, even the pop up on bad news for dollar, stop 10 pips above the high

added another position, hole day took for price to get rid of those buyers

1 Like

take pound dollar for example, i don t see the demand coming in that could suggest the rally that we just had today, any thoughts? is this brexit crap? are they markin up price just so they can dump it at a better price? or was there demand somewhere and i failed to recognise it?

took half, locked BE, let some run, u gotta love gold haha. entry on 5m, first ND after weakness
update gold trade

now i can sustain quite a few losses in a row haha, took half of the half remaining, thinking about letting it run over the weekend, 4hr target

another nice trade off the 1hr fib, nice selloff, climactic vol, bullish reaction and background, no supply entry, test confirming the buyers

banked 45 pips and closed the trade, signs of supply comin in, all in all not bad for a friday lol

2 Likes

@petefader good stuff, but i think u already have videos that explain all that on utube. nontheless, never hurts to revisit the basics

I probably did cover it at some point, but I’m putting together a new playlist of vids that simply covers the basics. This way, there is a good place to start for someone that is new to my method.

2 Likes

cool, u can t complain about free stuff haha

1 Like

NFP. was short on gold 3 hrs before the news, fake break, weakness, banked some, stop at BE, now took some more off after the news, great friday haha

1 Like

1hr chart GOLD

5m entry on first NS after climactic vol, fake break, the works, took profit stop at BE, nice way to start the day