Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

all we still see is buy buy buy…mark up vsa is d best…i tell u…and if u av any double tought go play in the desert…lol

Went short on ND

Me too, but with care…

Was thinking about it, but was concerned about the lack of true climactic action. It has paid off so far though :slight_smile:

Agreed, so I was out as I saw the hesitation close to the 50 fib…

moved stop to 1.31517. stopped out for a 12pip profit.

Good move Gus :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DodgeV83;316137]I’m using my personal ND/NS/HighVolume alarm/candle painter.

Here’s a link to my original post, and I’ve attached the newest version. Let me know if you can think of any enhancements :slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41475-supply-demand-vsa-wyckoff-petefader-16.html#post300043

Thanks for that, I will look at it. I have some interesting software, but don’t want to break forum rules by posting it. I will post my fibi and pivot piont software as a friend had coded it for me. It plots the levels automatically daily and their very accurate, although some people like to plot them themselves. While I did make a buck or two trading last year, my computer skills are brutal. I will try to get someone up here to show me how to post better pictures in the furure. All the best,

Mike

Thanks for the software. I will take a look at it. I will try to improve the quality of the pictures in my posts in the future. All the best,

Mike

Always interesting (good) to see how longer term fibs play the game for us. First pic is the longer 1hr from the beginning of December.
2nd pic is the last day or so on the 5 min respecting the fib almost exactly to the fib

SagiCZ, I would start out at watching Pete´s videos very often and try to understand that the individual candles just represent buyers and sellers and their interests. And if you can get hold of Tom Williams " Master the Markets " ( there are quite a few pdf versions floating freely on the Net ), then read this more than 2x. After that, try to explain to someone else what the content of the book is…lol.

Thank you for the charts traderjoo, we might see an end of rising market, or a re-accumulation early next week in all risk-positive usd pairs. But it`s friday and I stay out.

If at all AUDUSD makes a decline, then one VERY oversold pair is definitely GBPAUD.

So will wait and watch, so far it looks promising but still too early for me and wrong day of the week.

Can anyone say if this is accumulation, if yes, where do you exactly see buyers coming in ?

Thanks to all, especially pete, for this thread.

Everyone be careful today and have a nice weekend !

I know these videos they’re perfect. I mentioned on the webinar when a russian bank traded against Barclays,thats from here. Also a good watch: search on Youtube for Million Dollar Traders. That shows the psychological part nicely.

All the best

What do people play in the desert?

First off SagiCZ has been around here for a long time. I’m sure he’s read this thread as well as the “1,500” thread/MTM numerous times.

Second, I don’t understand your entry, or the fact/idea that you’re long on the GBP/AUD. What gauge do you have that it’s oversold? Because it’s not showing in the charts.

Yes traderjoo, I read it like that at first, but when I thought about it, I think oakfx, meant ‘I will start out at watching’ rather than ‘I would’ !

Hah… thanks traderjoo… What I meant in my earlier post is that I seem to have some kind of a trader’s block. I wait for the golden 100% setup and never catch it. I should take the riskier once too… It’s the opposite of overtrading I guess. Let’s see how it goes next week.

I’m just the same SagiCZ,
I often see a setup and say “Not quite right, but I reckon it’s going to do x”. More times than not, it does just as I thought, but I currently don’t have the confidence to back my own instinct yet. It will come with time.
I think learning the “Golden Setups” and trading them until they are habit is a good thing anyway. Once comfortable with that, then it might be OK looking at the others, but I am sticking with the “golden” and “High Probability” setups until I am running nicely.
I am patient, and am happy to wait until I am sure of it, rather than shoot a bit quick for my own understanding and make bad mistakes.

Someone on the Skype chat asked a few times over on Friday about starting to take shorting opportunities. I said that we hadn’t hit stopping/climactic volume yet and I wasn’t going to look for shorts until then. I also said I was hesitant for longs as we had been in the uptrend a long time - so I had basically locked myself out of trading for the time being. I was happy, in ways, when I woke up on Sat and saw that the price had gone up almost a cent. Yes, I might have caught something If I was more willing, but at least I had correctly advised against the shorts :slight_smile:

Everything I have read has said being patient and waiting for the correct ( or best ) set ups is the way to the greatest profits. I have to admit that I enter agressively if I see a weak set up (one not confirmed by additional bars ) on the 15 minute or geater time frames, but never the 5 minute. On the 5 minute I do wait for confirmation by additional bars ( I run four screeens with the 5, 15, 60, 240 time frames) all the time to try and see the bigger picture. I also use very tight stops on the risky trades. The pro’s would probably side with you. Anyway, good luck to us all. Cheers,

Mike

Yes, of course, sorry for the confusion. I meant I WILL start out watching. I didnt mean to write from a know-it-all point of view. I just remembered that I got so entangled in all of those vsa bar-by-bar definitions that I started to make things more complicated than they are. ( Thats why I like pete´s videos so much. )

In the case of GBPAUD I was noticing the tests of preliminary support and the clear defined targets if it does at all move higher. Plus fundamentally I was anticipating an end of rising market some time soon in all AUD & NZD related pairs.

Here is the result on the 1h so far, I will be watching if 1.4700 psych number is a definite support and then we could enter rather early on a reversal for this year ( warning : speculation ).

I wish all success this week.

Michael