Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I think I’ll be looking to short the EURO, as with the philosophy of all that good news to suck in longs ready for shorting them.

No Demand on 15 min chart!!! You know what to do???

Yup! I’m in!!

Don’t you just love the way this thread springs into life when there is action on the charts.

Like taking candy from a baby, no offence to babies of course!

I’m concerned bout the last week trendline we are hitting right now, getting out.

With another No Demand on the 15m???

Rather than get out, if it were me, I would lock breakeven so I was not at risk, then watch as the price hits that trendline. High volume would show buyers hitting the sellers and then may be a trigger to get out, otherwise, if it goes through on medium to low volume, I’d stay int he trade.
My own guess though, is that buyers are not far from showing themselves :slight_smile:

Noted, thanks. Can’t frown over 30 pips, though.

I can just see the news tonight - The EURO loses ground after early gains on news of the Greek Bailout.

Now how ironic would that be. So many people out there saying “Why? It was good news”, but what does SM do with good news??? :slight_smile:

haha, I agree. The best example I can think of how feeble the news work is the ECB speech and press conference on December and January. On both occasions, Mario Draghi said exactly the same thing: “we will not increase bond purchases, we will not bail out through the IMF, we got things under control.” When he said that in December, E/U crashed horribly. Come January, same story, E/U soared…
I read the news at night, when I’m not trading, but ever since I have stuck to VSA and ignoring the news ticker during setups, I rarely have a negative day.

Busy 'making pips

Some lovely action today on Aussie and cable stayed away from fiber for now. Might have a look at usd / jpy soon at the 80 mark

Just be careful at any shorting on those lows

Thanks for the advice :wink:

Fairly sure that PPF is on top of it all :slight_smile: Very experienced trader here.

I stayed in too long today though, didn’t see any major sign of strength, so the best policy this week might be to assume distribution at these levels, so keep shorting, as always we’ll see.

Not easy today. IBFX volume was really low. Other brokers medium. Some big differences in the 1hr volume between them. Before all the bailout noise, we had a simple markup phase. The 1hr didn’t show big supply coming in at the highest prices, so I was looking to buy a pullback.

Look at gu 5 min double bottom. I got long on a push through just after that at 97.
Some brokers looked better than others as far as the 1hr view, so I went smaller risk. Banked some at 18 pips and letting it run BE…who knows at this point…glad to be done. ahhhh…cheers.

“Most users ever online was 1529, Today at 11:45 AM.”

Congrats BP, you’re obviously doing something right lately. :slight_smile: