Support Résistance

what do you call the technical term in forex trading when support becomes resistance and resistance becomes support or also when a supply zone becomes a demand zone or a demand zone becomes a supply zone.

I don’t know that there really is a technical term. ‘Breakout’ I suppose, when price breaks through and goes beyond those levels. Whereas ‘reversal’ would describe the opposite, when price bounces off and moves back away from these levels

Out of curiosity, why is this important?

when support becomes resistance =oh ■■■■ !

because i once read this technical term in an e-book and i would like to deal more closely with these areas and zones that were once resistant and are now becoming support and vice versa. there is good trading potential there. I can’t find the e-book anymore.

1 Like

It can be as simple or as complicated as you make it. Don’t get too hung up on technical terms as a beginner.

Pull up a chart on your preferred TF and look for obvious levels. If you have to search hard for them then move on to another chart, these levels should stand out:

It may not be as simple at first but with practice you’ll learn to spot them instantly.

1 Like

thank you very much sir, that’s exactly what I mean. did you use an indicator for this or just your eyes?

1 Like

No indicator. I just scrolled through my charts until I spotted a good example. This chart was mostly blank before I replied.

1 Like