SVSFX broker

I am a long term invester that is keen on trader favorable swap so I tried to open an account at SVSFX. Based in UK, well regulated so what can go wrong?

Well, a lot…

svsfx maintains the highest standard of customer service, that’s what they claim on their website…

This is what happens when you try to reach that service in 28 minutes.

01.08.30 PM me - are you able to keep me waiting for more than 15 minutes?
01.08.41 PM me - let’s check, it’s 14.08 now
01.09.28 PM me - email hingy does not work either
01.23.40 PM me - I bet you can stretch that to a fews ours or is days possible as well?
01.25.16 PM Joseph - Hello Sorry to keep you waiting.
01.25.21 PM Joseph - What seems to be the problem
01.27.54 PM me - sent documents saturday and wonder how long it will take to check them and confirm live account
01.28.08 PM me - and also if live chat is unreachable always
01.28.58 PM Joseph - I can confirm that your account application and documents are currently being looked into by the account opening team.
01.29.25 PM Joseph. You will be contacted shortly regarding this
01.30.06 PM me. Okay, I’ll keep an eye on my email
01.30.43 PM me. and also if live chat is unreachable always
01.31.25 PM me. How about it Joseph, is this my lucky day and it took only 20 minutes to reach you or does it get a lot worse sometimes?
01.32.35 PM Joseph. Apologies for the delay today, this will not be in the case in the future.
01.33.14 PM me. Why is that please?

No answer for 2 more minutes so I closed the chat.

After that I get the standard live account email.

In that email they say I have to send documents and it also tells me my USD account login. Uhrm… wait a minute USD? I applied for a euro account.

Tries to reach their great customer service right now and to my big surprise. Already 15 minutes without anyone answering.

I have no clue what the core business of this company is but for sure it has nothing to do with forex trading

are you already deposit your money into your SVSFX accounts?
if you havent , please do not deposit any single penny
we can measure quality of forex brokers from their live chat services/ customer services
if you need long time to reach em. just leave it
we have better brokers out there., and a regulated broker does not means they are professional too

better trade with FXPro, Tickmill, Pepperstone or any broker that professional

I absolutely agree with you. I’ve even never heard about this broker SVSFX and don’t see any reasons to choose a new unknown broker to trade with.

I trade with fxpro for quite a while with several accounts already. I will test some of the ‘better known’ in demo the upcomming weeks.

I’m glad I did not deposit money. I asked them to delete my uploaded personal documents and to confirm that they have done that but SVSFX don’t react to anything by email.