Sweatcoin is fascinating

I’ve always been pushing myself to work out and even just take walks. :sweat_smile: I haven’t been doing great on that note, BUT I might just have found something that could motivate me even just a little bit? :sweat_smile: I just find it so interesting, although I haven’t really tried it yet! :smiley: Haha. What do you guys think?

This would be great considering that I’ve been trying to lose some extra baby weight and go walking quite a bit! I can’t help but to be a little skeptical about whether these things work or not though, so it would be nice to hear from someone that’s tried it.

Cool concept but I’m far too lazy to even try this lol.

That’s true! :smiley: Haha. It could be like an additional motivation to be more active and all, but I still don’t know much about how the payouts will work. Cause if that’s how you “mine” it, how will they earn any money? Right? If there’s anyone who has some sweatcoin here, we would love to know more about it!

HAHA! :smiley: You and me both! The thought of it is exciting though. Earning and losing weight??!?!

Yes and I’m the queen of England. :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried it for a while a coupe of years ago… A bit of a scam IMO