Swissquote Ltd reliable?

Hi! I’m new to the forum, so sorry in case there’s already a thread out there about this broker (haven’t been able to find it, though).

Does anyone work with this broker (Swissquote Ltd.) or have any of you ever done so? On their website it states they are authorised and regulated in the UK by the FCA under reference number 562170, but I can’t seem to find that info on the FCA’s website.

I know, I must really s**k at searching, but I’d love to hear opinions and/or experience from you all.

Thanks and happy trading!

Hi there, here is their license 562170. Also Swissquote has got some more licenses like

• Swissquote Group Holding Ltd - authorized by FINMA (Switzerland)
  • Swissquote Ltd - authorized by FCA (UK) registration no. 562170
  • Swissquote MEA Ltd - authorized by DFSA (Dubai)
  • Swissquote Asia Ltd - authorized by SFC (Hong Kong)
  • Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Ltd - authorized by MFSA (Malta) registration no. C 57936

you can find all links and broker review here - https://55brokers.com/swissquote-review/

Swissquote is a trusted, global multi-asset broker and bank offering traders access to over two million products, from forex to CFDs, exchange-traded securities, wealth advisory services, underlying cryptocurrencies, and more. Forex ratings sites give it 4 stars.