Switched to MT5 but how do I get my live accounts on there

Hi I used to use MT4 and then I stopped for a year or so, so now I decided to have another try and I downloaded MT5 and opened a demo account but I cannot seem to get my live accounts onto MT5 ie I have the login and passwords but where it says server it just shows Alpari-MT5 (from my MT5 Demo account I assume)whereas I had to set my servers to micro-2 for my micro account and classic-1 on my classic account before.

I tried putting some of these IP addresses in from this page Micro and Classic accounts - Alpari (UK) but it just seems to ignore them giving me a constant turning wheel bottom right. I know that is not right as when you login a new account I know that wheel is not turning ie the demo account and also it lists the accounts you have logged in with on the left in the Navigator window under Accounts.

Can anyone guide me please, what am I doing wrong?

I tried emailing Alpari but get no replies, getting paranoid now.

Any help appreciated.

You are going wrong in assuming that the switch from MT4 to MT5 is just a new version. MT4 is the apple and MT5 is a mellon. They are very different and you require a new account to workwith MT5. If you are used to MT4, stick to MT4 for now. It will be around for quite some time. No rush…

Many thanks, really appreciate the help.