Hello guys. I’m trading the Forex market for 3 years and these weeks I was thinking to invest also in the stock market. “I want to move some eggs in another basket”. Is there someone that could answer me some questions?
- Which broker should I choose? Currently, I’m trading Forex with IC Markets and I’m thinking to invest in stocks also on this broker.
- I saw that some stocks “are paying” with dividends. So for example, if I buy 1 Apple stock (which is ~$130) I will receive every 3 months payment in my account (~1$)?
- What if I buy today AAPL at $130 and in one week the value of APPL will be $200. That extra of $70 will be instantly my profit? Or only I will get this extra $70 if I sold my AAPL stock?
- Is there a minimum/maximum period to hold these stocks? For example, can I buy today AAPL and sell it in 4 hours? Or 4 years?
- Instead of putting my money to the banks, I was thinking to invest in stocks. Which stocks should I buy? I was thinking about some tech companies like Apple, maybe Microsoft or Tesla.
Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thank you in advance.