System 2012

i am starting this thread with new system gururaj here

System 2012 indicators used with following setting
Not a single indicator repaints in this system

[B]try on demo account [/B]
  1. TTF trend trail - its candle indicator with default setting
    Buy when candle green sell with red when rest indicators with same direction

2. Filter - default setting buy with blue sell when red

3. Ichimoku - tenkan- 09
    Kijun- 26
    Senkou-52
    buy when candle close above cloud with green
    Sell with red candle close below cloud rest indicators must same direction

4. price – default

5. QFF- Macdv1 setting Fast EMA – 17
    Slow EMA – 35
    Signal EMA – 1
    MA signal per – 12 buy when close above 0 with green
    Sell close below 0 with red when all other indicators with
    Same direction

6. VH - default setting

7. Volty channel stop - only ATR length change to -15
    KV- 5
    Rest parameters keep same this is one main indicator of sys
    Good thing of this it gives Stop loss right box price displayed is ur SL
    Once its hits never change its non repainting one

Time frame:- all time frame best 5 and 15 TF

sys 2012.zip (30.8 KB)

Hi Raj,

I’ve been religious following your other system. Being a newbie, I don’t have credibility to comment, except that I have been demo trading and its been successful.

Rather than asking you question, I have gone through each and every posting maybe 2-3 times, and I have summarized that into a clearly written plan, as to what time frame to trade, your views on news, which currency you’ve tested etc etc.

Thank you very much for that.

Yesterday I was bit worried that due to some people, we may miss out on your generosity. I’m glad you ignored the negative comments and have posted the new system here.

Thank you once again.

If ever I have a question/comment, I will post it. Otherwise, I understand whatever you post here.

Regards,

Kumar

good thing i found u raj… been following your thread on other forum… by the way i have question, how come i can’t load filter, price, voltychannel indicators and the system tpl to mt4? im having error msg “apologized for the cras occured”… are this the same indicators you’ve provided before in your previous forum but only renamed the indicators? for example FILTER is this just the same as FXPRIMEFILTER indicator?? thanks for any help… :wink:

Greetings,
Glad you are still posting here. I will re ask my earlier question. I have been having good success with the earlier
system posted in the other thread. Is this new system been tested to be better? I will demo both to see which one
works best. Thanks for all of your systems as i believe you have our best interest in hand. Many thanks for all of your
efforts.

Best Regards,

why i should rename them i am not selling sys they are different indicators only macd i have rep here rest all are diff u opn demo with anyother broker if ur broker sys not allowing it just try it in diff broker

ok thanks… maybe doesn’t work in my mt4… sad… :frowning:

before also got this error, after updating my platform it can be use

but here i use mt4 its working no problem my sys always on mt4

update platform? how do you do that? sorry so new to forex trading and mt4 and stuff like that… heheh

hey gurusomu… why won’t you join the contest for the best system? i bet your system will get more thumbs up from fellow traders… :slight_smile:

raj its really good, this new sys2012, i’m trading without headache, the accurate system I have seen, since last nite trying it, succes with great result, i’m trading with relax and really2 comfort, splendid work raj

u can try FXCM platform or hotforex platform, when u install it, it will tell u 2 update

thanku i am not interested in any kind of contest i just want help my trading community sharing my sys

thanks for sharing the system gururaj. you are most welcome to post in the forum. just be careful of anyone on the same i.p posting under different nick.

yes thanku from now i am using my personal laptop stoped using office computer

hmm my mt4 demo crashed after loading it. is there a solution?

hmm i tried on different terminal works fine

ok here simple guide thats i’m testing, short on EU (just helping :p)

make sure red dot below cloud, filter red (cool not repaint), MACD start 2 red
then its really2 perfect to enter.

IMPORTANT : Avoid to trade when it ranging inside cloud, wait for those signal, then enter.

1 hour before market close and open really good to trade.

yep it gave a solid entry on the eur short.

also try on GBP/USD & working fine and smooth

hi do we have to wait for the big red dot to sell and big blue dot to buy?

please check aud/usd earlier, it went above the cloud, and all indicators blue, but no blue dot(an earlier photo of raj’s show no blue dot, but he still went long, so i think its okay)

the long earlier today would’ve been a good trade for some pip.

its a good system imo. there is nothing else we can do but follow trend. we are not to know if its fakeout until later. just make sure u have a low spread broker ,so if bad fakeout u dont lose too much