System for swing trading?

Hello everyone!

I have just finished The School of Pipsology for the second time (1.5th time actually as honestly, I skipped a few lessons this time) and as it turns out, I’m a SWING trader type.

I have limited amount of time every day, usually late afternoon and I live in central EU (Hungary). So it’s CET (or GMT+1).

What trading system would be good to start DEMO trading with?

(I’m also interested in trying out Binary Options too. Would it be better to start with that instead of “traditional” forex?)

Thank you for the help in advance.

The one that YOU THINK UP would be the best one

HELL NO… HEEEYYAALLLL NO
if you are interested in losing money quickly, then go and trade binary options.
if you are interested in making money i would advice forex or indexes

if you don’t believe me
go and google , say AYEREX DEMO
it doesn’t cost anything
you don’t need to sign in or do anything to have a demo with them

try it and see how far you get

Now, i challenge you to make CONSISTANT PROFIT for a month… it won’t happen.
but, it’s good experience to find out

if you want to skip the time wasting, stay away from binary altogether.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m the newbie here. And the beginner in trading.
Never used swing trading. Please, tell about it in more detail. What are the benefits? Are there any disadvantages?
Thank you.

As a newbie, do not go for binary options. Increase your skills with forex. For method, it’s about trail and error. You have to find out the best method for you by practicing. Every person is different. You are also different. Learning trading needs time patience. Once you are skilled forex trading becomes easy.

1 Like

It’s a good message for newbie’s. But learning continually and with keep patience is more difficult. And by manual trading within very short time it is not possible at all to earn profit very rapidly. For that reason beginners move on Binary Option trading, copy trading or PAAM services. Ultimately they become loser from every sector. In Forex trading we need to keep practice regularly to increase our skill level. otherwise good result will not come out at all.

1 Like

The market swings on a big scale and a small scale. You can use it to enter, exit and manage. This understanding helps me make my nut.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’ll try swing trading.