System reveal ( support and resistance breakouts using candle patterns)

Hello all . I thought I’d reveal one of my systems .
It’s based on fractal support and resistance, and then I’ve turned them into patterns , it’s deadly when used right like I how I mentioned how if gold breaks 2712 she’ll fly , I didn’t say the top.

Ok it’s simple but effective and I’m sure Ull kick yourself if you never realized it

Ok the system ( warning it’s simple)

Ok so all you do is go to the 15 min chart and if your looking for a buy look for

Red candle, two green candies and a red candle actually forms two bars patterns

This is actually resistance in fractal terms , so all you would do is after 2 bar pattern is formed wait for it to retest and go below the two bar pattern ( make sure to include lows of both two red candles on the sides and two green candles ( has to break the two bar pattern low,

Then you just place an order above , this time above the two bar pattern high, remember to include the entire pattern high.

Happy trading

Trade mark
The sienna system
Fractal support and resistance

You could also add 4 candle green candle for confirmation :+1:

So for example here on gold in 15 min chart you see two bar green candle pattern , fractal theory says that is should go below 2713 engulfing the pattern before going up to break the pattern high , which is 2720 :+1: so that’s where u would place the order after pattern low is broken :+1:

And fractals are now it’s thing as it falls , if it wants to go higher fractal theory yeah

You could also call it fractal liquidity trading , as liquidity is hidden in fractal breakouts

Two red candle pattern broken on gbp jpy so this is ready to put a sell order below the two red candle pattern on the 15 min , which is 194.725

So in this case two red candles formed fractal support, if it’s broken now she should drop , it doesn’t always work this system , but yeah it’s got around 70 percent strike right and I survived off it for a while .

It works best on the 15 min time frame because of liquidity, is more accurate on the 15 min time frame because then you also have stock liquidity momentum, which they ( big boys ) use 15 min chart at 180 days , there another tip :gift:

I’ll see how this thread goes , this may be my only system reveal , but hey it’s something for baby pips :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. That’s what BP is all about.

1 Like

No worries :+1:

Of course there could be already a previous 15 min pattern that was broken driven it up plus momentum, as might not retest , in that case there no trade , but gbp jpy here looks perfect yeah.

:+1: