System which can give you results!

This is very simple system and very easy to use i think that one system have to be simple not so difficult lime many other system.This is the system …
Add 18 and 28 EMA in RED and also add 5(blue) and 12(orange) WMA in 1h or 30 minute time frame but 30 minute will give you more whipsaws.
Rules:

Entry Signals
You should only open a position, when the red tunnel is extremely
narrow or crossed !

LONG: 5 WMA & 12 WMA cross the red tunnel upwards.
If the 5 WMA also crosses the 12 WMA upwards, then the signal is
extra strong.
RSI >50

SHORT: 5 WMA & 12 WMA cross the red tunnel downwards.
If the 5 WMA also crosses the 12 WMA downwards, then the signal
is extra strong.
RSI<50

Exit Signals

Signals that show the end of the chosen trend

• Long: The price has reached a top and 5 WMA dives under 12 WMA
    Close position

• Short: The price has reached a bottom and 5 WMA jumps above 12 WMA
    Close position

Always close your position when boundry�s of the red tunnel cross
eachother or when they become so narrow that they are one! This is
a clear sign of a trend reversal. After you see this, close your
osition and open a new postion in the other way (If you were long,
close, open a short postion)

When in a trade and the 5 WMA & 12 WMA cross the red tunnel ->
Pay attention! As long as the red tunnel boundy�s doesn�t cross
eachother there is no problem, but often this is a sign that they will!

This is one very good strategy i suggest to use is with pairs live GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY because this pairs are the most violently pair in forex

pne more think add Parabolic SAR :slight_smile: thats all:) you have to look at Parabolic sar also it provides signals much earlier ill be very happy if this help someone of you i`ll post one or two other system but this for now is very good i use system which give me more than 300 pips per day! happy trading :slight_smile:

This looks promising, could you post more detailed resuts , possibly individual trades/ weeks pip count?
thanks,
James

I only use this system at my demo account i want only to try it and it works :)but unfortunately i dont have nothing to post like results it was a month ago:) i want to share it because its simple and it works rest depend on you:)
Its similar to Sadus system. Today moving averages are very popular but their only weakness is that they are lagged :) and the show you when to enter trade sometimes very late but if you use them at longer time frame they are may be the best time frames like 1h 4h dailyif someone use this system id like to say if he has results happy trading everyone.
i`ll post more system which i have been trying and i can say that they work

Hi Pro87. I’ve just signed up. Interested in your system. What is Wma? please. I’m 90% TA type person.I have worked intensively for 2 yrs to master trading. Still on the edge of profitability.For me EMA10+30MA+80MA works well and seems to show good clear support/resistance to price action. I paid for a mentoring system which uses 21EMA/75MA/200MA. This also is good but for me the latter is messy to implement. I have to say I am still not consistently profitable so don’t follow me but try it. I invite all constructive comments. Thanks

Hello i think our friend give you good information for WMA im glad to her that ypu have good system which work.I have otehr strategy which give me more than 300 pips per day i try it now only demo this week it give me more than 2000 pips believe or not :) only from one pair only EUR/JPY.I think that MA system cant give that much profit because Mai lagged and give signal little later but if you use MA other indicators and correct time frame you will make better pips.One advice use 30 or 15m time frame but also use 5 minute chart for better entry.)

Happy trading.

I’m very familiar with EMA trading, but i never base my signals entirely over the information they provide. I just think they are a little too unreliable, but if it works for you, then hey, who am i to say anything lol.

SO. In knowledge of that i’d like to offer you a tip.

I noticed (naturally) that the system produces a lot of EXIT fake outs, where as the price was still trending.

You can filter this by doing the following.

LONG EXIT: 5 WMA crosses 12 WMA downwards

When this happens: Check the RSI and note whether it is at 30, at 70 or ranging between those values.

IF: It is at the opposite extremity in direction to the trade, then i recommend closing, eg: If you are Long, close your position based on the EMA signal in conjunction with the fact that RSI is at 30 and IF Short close when based on an EMA signal when RSI is at 70…

However if it is ranging; THEN take a look at the Stochastics oscillator; and NOTE that while RSI is ranging and you receive a Fake or Premature exit signal, Stochastics will be either at 20 or 80 respectively (20 for Long positions).

When you find yourself in such a situation, don’t exit, hold the Long, because the price will bounce of from the 20 Stoch, level and continue in the same direction making Higher Highs.

Once again, you can use this in two ways:

1. To gauge if you should stay in the trade despite the EMA exit when RSI is ranging.

2. To determine the quality of the exit signal when RSI is at the opposite level in respect to the trend direction.

I think if you apply this, you will get… a lot, more pips.

Po Zdravi!

Regards.
E. Lang

hi, will you post the second strategy which made you higher number of pips,?
it is not clear but what did u mean ma is lagged but ma other indicators u can make better pips, what is ma other indicators??, which indicators are these?
secondly u said to use 1H or higher( in the first strategy), but now u r advicing 30 or 15, r these for the first strategy or lower frames are just for the second one?
thanks

I think this is the same as a systems posted by James a few months back:
search in this forum for it, probably answers most questions

#1 (permalink) 01-15-2007, 06:13 PM
james
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2006

1hr Trading System

What do you need?

• 1H candlesticks/bar charts
  • 18 EMA & 28 EMA (put them in red)
  • 5 EMA (in blue) & 12 EMA (in yellow)

The 18 EMA & 28 EMA are two red lines who form a tunnel, these will help you to determine the start
of a trend and the end of a trend. Long term
The 5 EMA & 12 EMA will show you when to enter a trend, they will also help you to see the strenght of the trends. Short term

Entry Signals

You should only open a position, when the red tunnel is extremly narrow or crossed !
LONG: 5 EMA & 12 EMA cross the red tunnel upwards.
If the 5 EMA also crosses the 12 EMA upwards, then the signal is extra strong.
SHORT: 5 EMA & 12 EMA cross the red tunnel downwards.
If the 5 EMA also crosses the 12 EMA downwards, then the signal is extra strong.

Exit Signals

Signals that show the end of the chosen trend:

Long: The price has reached a top and 5 EMA dives under 12 EMA Close position.

Short: The price has reached a bottom and 5 EMA jumps above 12 EMA Close position.

Always close your position when boundry�s of the red tunnel cross eachother or when they become so
narrow that they are one! This is a clear sign of a trend reversal.

After you see this, close your position and open a new postion in the other way (If you were long, close, open a short postion)

When in a trade and the 5 EMA & 12 EMA cross the red tunnel -> Pay attention! As long as the red
tunnel boundy�s doesn�t cross eachother there is no problem, but often this is a sign that they will!

Basic rule
!!!Enter a position were the red tunnel boundry�s cross and exit that position when they
cross again!!!

Always use a stoploss - I recommend a 10-15 pip stoploss

Remarks
Money management is THE holy grail of forex trading! Please think about this and implement it.
If you use this system it wil give you nice rewards, but use money management to give you larger returns!

This method was manually backtested in real time on EUR/GBP and EUR/USD.
I can only say it works for these pairs, as I didn�t test with others.

I invite you all to make comments or additions

JIM

This does look a very impressive exit signal which should produce a LOT more pips! My question to E. Lang is what are your RSI parameters? (period and apply to) settings? And also what Stochs settings do you use? (%K,%D, slowing, price field, MA method)

Thanks in advance for your response

James

Standards Parameters,

RSI (14)
Stochastics (5,3,3)

Regards,
E. Lang

I dont pretend that this system is only one but like you see this is 5 12 WMA not EMA and here you use Parabolic SAR!Moving Averages systems are very popular thats why sometimes they may be the same.If you like it use it but i dont need to tell me who is posted same strategy…:slight_smile:

Yes this is good system for exit.But why you don`t use Bollinger Bands in your chart if you know how to use it you can predict when the price will move and you also could catch right direction.

Happy trading

MA is Moving Average!Other indicator let say Stoch is very very good indicator also MACD and RSI.For this system here you have to use 1h or 30m chart but 1h i s better.In my other system i use 15 indicator because it`s provides much more options when to enter and you could make much more pips if you know what are you doing.

Happy trading!

ok when are u going to post your new system ?

may be never :slight_smile: