System32 (MT4)

Thanks for the advices

Hope some of you guys picked up the Cable short today?

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for posting the chart. Few questions:

1. Blue line in the top window is 100 MA or 50 MA?
    On my chart it is 50 MA but on first page rules say it should be 100 MA. Am I using the wrong indicator?

2. Don’t we need blue line 100 or 50 MA also pointing down before going short?

Regards,

1. Hello FX280, you have downloaded the file from his first post, you should redownload and reinstall.
    btw the blue line is 100MA.

2. Yes the MA should head in the direction of the indication.

Hi Deb,
Thanks for reply. where is the good link to download with a 100MA ?

Hullo system32. I am going to demo your strat for awhile and see how it goes. I’m looking for a shorter term strategy to add to my own and this is looking promising. I just downloaded and applied your template and indicators. It looks like your graph in the first post, but not your last one… Am I missing something?

Just change it to 100MA yourself. Right click on the 50MA line click on properties and in the period box type in 100 instead of 50 then click ok and your set.

Hello FX280, you can download it again from post 1 of SYSTEM32, he changed it. If it is still the same please reply, so i can post it here.

btw i am a boy, and my name is Jimmy:18:

teb5108 it is always good to hear people demoing first, you should be able to successfully take it live when you have the absolute confidence in the system.

As for the last image you should ask SYSTEM32.
Also please SYSTEM32 stick to one template, at least when adding images on the thread. Other than that, the system works well in companion with the right psychology, as every system does. I personally took the cable yesterday, but in a lower TF(H1).

Hi teb,
Thank you :slight_smile: it was easy :slight_smile:

Hi Jimmy,
Sorry to call you deb. Thanks for the help. I downloaded yesterday and it is showing 50 MA.

Also one last thing for tonight, before i go to sleep.
SYSTEM32, the reason i am contributing to this thread is because i am really interested in helping all those in need of quick information, that is why i tried to answer both questions of the fellow traders above. Just in case they needed quick answers. I hope this doesn’t bother you(that i answered questions in your behalf).:5:

1 Like

No worries FX280.:20:
As for the right template, i think we should wait for SYSTEM32. He might have changed something. It should be 100MA with the rules i know.

By the way I have a question about rule number two.

“RULE 2: The indicators in the indicator window are all showing an overbought position, they are ALL squeezed to above the 80 line on the vertical scale, in fact they are squeezed so tightly they all appear to be one line”

So this must be followed every trade even if the arrow indicator (I’m not sure what to call it) is pointing at a trade?

Hey all,

I’m having a bit of trouble downloading this. I’ve never used MT4 before since I trade with FXCM. I downloaded System32, but all I’m getting is the Grren Arrows & Grey Arrows. What I did was downloaded System32 to my desktop, opened the file, then moved the separate files into MT4. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help

teb5108, you also need to have orientation of the 100MA in order to take the trade. All of the above you said are signals,
but in order to trigger,
every indicator needs to be in the right place, so in this sistutation you are waiting fo the MA.

Is this right SYSTEM32?:cool:

Hello lazydogs, what exactly is missing from your charts?

I am missing MA, and the all the indicators in the indicator window. Basically everything but the green and grey arrows

Here are the files with indicators he has posted until now.

System32(old): Is the one with MA50, no arrows indicator, no SAR indicator, and the two indicator windows like shown in his last image with cable example.

System32.zip (6.99 KB)

System32(new): This is the one that is exactly the same as his first two images, and with the right
MA100(i say it is the right because of rule 1).

System32.zip (12.4 KB)

That is it, i would suggest you reinstalling the System32(new), since it has MA100, arrows indicator , SAR
indicator, and the indicator window shown in his first examples. They all come up with the template
after installing everything.:cool: