System32 (MT4)

Dab,

got it set up, thanks for your help

:18:You are welcome

Anyone having success with this yet?

As i previous said all systems can be successfull using the right type of psychology.
And yes, it has been pretty good for me.

thanks very much System32, enjoyed reading this thread along with your posting about your trading career.

question, can your system be used on daily timeframe? or what would be considered the better times to use it on 1 or 4 hrs. eg london open/close, etc thanks

please help i am not able to open the file,my system does not recognizes

I successfully downloaded and installed the new set of indicators. On my MT4 I can match the graphs posted here, but there is still confusion about the 100ma and 50ma.

System32 has posted three graphs.

Graphs #1+2 I can reproduce only with a ‘50 simple MA’. (I can’t reproduce it with any available 100MA variation.)
Graph #3 I can reproduce only with either a ‘100 exponential MA’, or a ‘50 smoothed MA’.

Dear system32,

Many thanks for posting this clearly professional looking system. I am grateful because I have been looking for something like this that is likely to be profitable with just a bit of patience. So thanks for the effort.

regards,

Andrew

Hi, thanks for the package it looks great, just a quick question to clarify. When an arrow appears, do you wait for the candle to close lower/higher then the one before (depending on the trend) or wait for the candle to close lower/higher then it’s current low/high at that point in time?

EDIT: I installed the new package, but it still gives me a blue MA of 50 instead of 100, I have manually changed it now.
Also, perhaps noob question, but what is the black MA in the indicators window? And why are there two 10 MA, blue and red?
Final question, is it just me or has EUR/USD some really clear boilinger squeezes in the indicator window?

Great system32 (kinda looks like a load of Stoch indicators) but want the answer to the daily application to this system. The reason im into this is that is is sorta similar to the system i use on a D1 FOREX (for now).

I have reinstalled using the new template, keep getting the 50 ma I can change that. But I’m not getting the arrows or the SAR indicator on my chart. Is there something I need to manualy do in order for the indicators to show up. Thanks for any help.

Jerry

Hmmm… I am getting indicator arrows and SAR but like most others it seems I am also only getting the 50MA despite restarting MT4 and closing and re-applying to chart. Personally tho I like to 50MA, and don’t think it will detract from the system which appears fundamentally very sound.

Hello everyone, i don’t know where System32 is, but he really needs to come back, since many people have problem with
template and rules.
jerrync and froggy51, i checked the files and they are both ok, if it doesn’t come up to you like in the initial images of
System32, you could always change it manually for one last time, and then save it as a template.
I believe the rule of the system is to use MA100 and not MA50, but if you have success with something, keep at it and don’t
change it.

that seems a good system

hey. it looks like a great system. I am not into pips but yeah i deal in stocks and don’t use any software for dat. the only realtime chart i use is google finance. which has some indicators as well. so could u pls tell me what specific indicators u used.

spandey0509, i would suggest you using a platform, and not any web chart like google. You can always try an mt4 demo
account. I use mbtrading, in my opinion they are the best retail brokerage. First because they are an ECN and the use
interbank rates, and second because of their new pricing. The indicators are in the first and second post.

The Alerts included in the indicator SmartS1 indicate “PROFX01 Alert UP on.” And the screenshots look similar to the commerciall ProFx system. Is this simply a repackage?

The first screenshots of System32 do not include Parabolic SAR; the dots and arrows are from the SmartS1 indicator. Where did RoboPip (and other contributors to this thread) assume that Parabolic SAR was included?

System32

Firstly thank for the oppourtunity to test your strat.

Secondly I have never used alert system before in mt4 and would love soem clarification on what yours mean, how are they triggered etc etc.

Much appreciated

Douggg86

i need some clarification. when it says 100MA heading towards indicator, what does it really mean? Does it mean that 100MA is heading to the current candlestick or 100MA is heading upwards if its bullish and vice versa?

so is it 50 or 100 MA ???

at the beginning of the post he says 100 and at the end 50…