System32 (MT4)

Hi
How long after the squeezed indicators is the short/long signal good for?
For example: on the GBPUSD 1 hour chart there is a squeezed line between 0700 & 2300 on 8 October but by the time the MA (indicated as MA50 on my chart rather than MA100 as stated your rules) starts to incline back up, the squeezed line has disappeared and there is no ‘buy’ arrow…however as at 0900 on 10 October a green ‘buy’ arrow appears. Do I follow the arrow signal or wait for the lines to squeeze again? (As it happens, the buy signal would have been good for 35 pips…so have I answered my own question?)

Hello All. Great thread/contributors. Have tried to download indicators but to no avail! This is a sreenshot of what I have. Can anyone help an aged techi deficient old man? Please :31:

Hi Guy,

Anyone else pick up the signal on the EUR/AUD…

Hey All Senior Traders…
No Arrows are being displayed on Chart Similarly EA having a Grey Dot… If I am doing some thing wrong???

Positive response will be much appreciated.
Regards

There are no arrows in this system. I have checked the indicators and objects list on my MT4 and these (as well as the screen) show remnants of what was arrows being added using the arrows button (You know, thumbs up, thumbs down, arrows up, arrows down, etc), and that is why you will not get these godly arrows. Everything else works ok, but it is just ok, and how this has reached the ‘Hall of Fame’ is beyond me.

Hello thank you for sharing it, but can u send scr of backtesting pls with trading results thx

Can you get off your arse and do it yourself. Trading is hard work and only rewards the few that put the effort in.

Making pips baby, not this system though ::wink: