System32 (MT4)

SYSTEM32 is well beyond this thread, as for the MA it is 100.

hi there,

i recently jst tried to instal the old and new system32 indicatorsā€¦and for both of thm i am able to see the sars and the arowsā€¦which seem to apear alotā€¦ (mayb bcos the indicator isnt instaling properly thts why the many arrows?)

but am unable to see the bottom indicators windowā€¦
could someone please help me with geting this indicator thanks. it wud be much apreciated.

i await ur responseā€¦

Hi System32,
I donā€™t know the phrase of word ā€œheading in the direction of the indicationā€. Can you have more chart image to explain for all of us.
Thank you!

It should means simply follow the trend, when the current trend is upflow you buy low, when trend is down, you sell high.
We should always aim to Buy Low (At Resistance Zone) & Sell High (At Support Levels). Be patient and wait for it.

Please if you can please make a video for this. Im new to systems and would like to know how to configure it on metatrade4 and would love to hear you explain how it works. Thanks bud. Also do you think this system will work in stock market? :slight_smile:

Best i have ever seen as a beginner

I would like to ask u a question. When i am installing the system32 data to my metatrader, there is a padlock and i couldnt receive the full system. I only look at the green and grey arrows. Can u tell me whats going wrong here? I tried to install several times, the new and the old edition, nothin works. I got the same problem with the bagovino template. Please help me! I want to trade your system because it really lookin very simple and good. Thanks for your patience.
Greets Sascha

whatā€™s the best time frame for this system please?

No response from the thread owner for long timeā€¦ Last Activity 11-18-2011 08:12 PM ā€¦ as found in his/her profileā€¦

Hello people, my most sincere apologies for my recent absence. I have been away on a rather long trip. In Order to re-ignite this thread i am now taking questions and thinking of opening a skype room where trades can be taken as a group or at least discussed. Any feedback on this plan would be appreciated.

:slight_smile:

It would also be interesting to hear if any of the followers of this thread have had success with the system and how people have adapted it to their own trading style.

Sirā€¦ I would like to ask where i t/p and s/l with this system? Iā€™m beginner.

Hi, this is quite an open question which has many variables. It mostly depends on the timeframes you are trading. You will then need to find out your risk:reward ratios for each trade. Always take in to account impending levels of support or resistance. I would suggest incorporating my system or signals in to your prefered trading style.

Please see post number 20 for my personal money management routine. It includes some info on taking profit and adjusting stopsā€¦

Some of you may have noticed the nice short thrown up by the system this morning on the cable and eur/usd especially on the 1hr, and if the 4hr chart threw a short signal 2 days ago which should have reaped around 150 points conservatively. Not a bad week so far.

This is a screenshot of this mornings short sitting around +45 pips, i have taken some profit and moves stops to breakeven.

This screenshot was a trade i took back in feb. It netted over 410 pips from a long position. You can quite clearly see a very strong signal highlighted in yellow on a 4hr chart of the USD/JPY.

The best exit was when an opposing signal was given.

Nice system. Thanx to system32. But we need constantly update for system32.

Hello!

Iā€™ve found recently your system, it looks quite nice but iā€™m trying to understand it a little bit better. Therefore i have some questions to ask you.

1 question: Seeing your last chart itā€™s the 50sma and not the 100sma. I assume that itā€™s the 50 we have to use then.

2 question: On the last chart (usd/jpy 4h trade) you have entered on the trade with the 50sma NOT heading in the direction of the indication. Isnā€™t this the oposite of rule nĀŗ1?

3 question: Why do you need the 20ema and both 10 emas?

I hope you can answer my questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you system.

Regards

Exactly - in his screenshots - System32 violates his own rules to prove his system works. Anyone can show where a trend or MA cross is good for 400 pips but what about a flat market with whipsaws? This is where I stopped listening and it is where you give back you pips.

Hello - Anyone back tested this, that can confirm is profitable?

Regards to all!