Tadawul fx

does anyone here trade with tadawul fx? Do they honor fund withdrawals or are they a scam brokerage? Are their spreads as they advertise?

Thanks.

Bump! I am also looking for a broker (micro essentially but i could open a mini account) and is interested in hearing recommendations about tadawulfx.

From what I know they don’t do micro account. They may be suitable for trading but you must be more specific about what you need before I can answer you the right way.

They do offer micro lot trading- you just have to request it.

I am an Ib for many companies and I wanted to express my great satisfaction with TADAWUL FX.

In one of the broker I was an IB, they cancelled deals of my customers (the one wining) and left the loosing deals. I have been in the office of TADAWUL FX and they cover 100 % of the deals. This is why they accept scalpers and all kind of customers. Other companies do not like people making money but with my Experience TADAWUL FX is a company i can vouch for.

I am also so satisfied because they have:

1. Outstanding support, every one can say that.
  2. Excellent spreads and no widening during Asian sessions.
    3)Fast execution on orders and NO SLIPAGE
    Fast deposits and withdrawal. No restrictions what so ever.
  3. Professional at 1000 %
  4. Credit card deposits
  5. Follow strictly regulation. Protection for my customers.
  6. Expert advisor
  7. Speak variable languages and so on…

Thank you

I am an Ib for Tadawulfx for 3 months. Looks everything is ok and in order and they answer all my clients problems.

TQ

Interesting that the last 2 comments were edited for solicitation and advertising…and that should tell you loads about TadawulFX. The only good opinions you will ever get about them are from their IB’s

I had a live account with them and eventually closed it because their trade execution is not suitable for scalping and despite what the previous post claims, they do not cover all your positions.

They do honour your deposits and withdrawals and they do answer your questions fairly promptly…however, I joined this game to make money and that is one thing you will not do with this broker if you trade with EA’s and you do scalping.

The previous poster is also correct when he states that their spreads never widen, even during the asian session and that is because they slip you and requote to all the way to asia and back. Remember, there is no difference between a 6 pip spread and a 3 pips spread + a 3 pip requote, except in the latter case, the broker can claim that their spreads remain constant at 3 pips.

Of course they allow scalping…you are the one being scalped:eek:

Thank you for your comments. I always appreciated this comments and will always keep it as a records of my IB.

I need more comments if anybody got it.

So Mr Kenn… what is your recomended Flatform as look like you are very experienced trader. Do help me to save all my friends accounts.

TQ