Tadawul FX

Hi, guys.

I just wanted to see if anyone else was beginning to have problems with TDFX and unacceptable amounts of re-qoutes?

They were fine for quite awhile and just this week became highly problematic – 80% of Open-order attempts thwarted by re-quotes, and – even worse – beginning to have orders prevented from closing due to requotes.

I can understand some in a quick moving market, but that’s not the case. And TDFX’s volume is a fraction of a couple of other brokers i use… could be part of the problem.

Like I said, all was well with them til this week, and i wanted to see if anyone else was having the same problem?

Thx!

Dear hillbilly,

Thanks for providing us with additional information, as we requested to help us investigate your comments.

Your inquiry has been investigated by the Treasury Department, and your Account Manager, Michael P informed us that he got back to you with all the details as well as the log file of your trading activities.

Based on this report, we can see that you trade EUR/CHF with an EA, and that you received a few requotes on this pair during the Asian trading session, when the liquidity generally tends to be very thin on this pair. Even though you received some requotes (due to a change in the market price), almost all requotes were actually in your favor (which would have made you more profit). We also see that your EA has not accepted any requotes of the price, and as a result, the profits were not locked.

This is a perfect example of STP execution, where you were receiving direct prices from our liquidity providers. I am glad you brought this up because this shows that Tadawul FX does not trade against clients, and requotes can be in your favor as well as against you, as is generally reflected by market movement and behavior.

Based on this information, we would suggest that you adjust the settings of your EA to accept the change in price (or requotes), as this could potentially increase your profit margins.

Don’t hesitate to contact us directly with any other questions and we would be glad to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Tadawul FX Team

I want to inquire what’s up with your name? Tad-awful? Why is there a word awful in your name? It has always repelled me from you.

Hi Aerozot,

The word “[B]Tadawul[/B]” means “exchange/trade” in Arabic, and when the company was first founded its main market was the Middle Eastern region. Today Tadawul FX is also known as TDFX and it has clients from all over the world. If you look at the name carefully, there is no “f’ in it.

Feel free to refer to Tadawul FX as TDFX.

Kind Regards,

Kate
Tadawul FX

So are you oriented only for the middle-east countries? Or is the TadawulFX for middle-east and TDFX for the rest?

Tadawul FX or TDFX now has a global presence with clients from all over the world. Most of our clients are based in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia, although we still have a strong presence in the Middle East.

The official name of the company is Tadawul FX, but we also go by the name of TDFX interchangeably.

Best Regards,

Kate
Tadawul FX (TDFX)