Taking the plunge into Forex!

Hey everyone, newbie from the states here! After doing some digging and starting the School of Pipsology, I’ve decided to take the plunge and pursue Forex trading (starting with a demo account of course :slight_smile: )! I know that I’ve got a long road ahead of me, but I’m excited to dive in and see where learning this new skill will take me.

1 Like

Welcome and good luck :slight_smile:

Welcome to the world of Forex trading!

There is a lot to learn and I would encourage you to complete all of the grades and modules in the School of Pipsology.

For a start, I would suggest trading on a naked chart with the basics such as Support & Resistance Zones, Trend Line, and Candlestick Patterns.

Chart Indicators, Convergence & Divergence, and Algorithm Trading can come later after you have mastered Discretionary Trading.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @D.Invest. Good luck on your forex trading journey.

2 Likes

Welcome every journey begins with first step, you’ve done that now you need to follow the route, make sure your map is your guide and you’ll reach your final destination.
In other words learn, learn, learn.

2 Likes

Hi & Welcome mate!
You are on the right track i.e Learning phase. You need to dip your toes in before you go deeper. In other words, learn and gain knowledge, build your skills and then invest your hard earned savings in trading.
All the best and I hope you become a successful trader :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck, hope it goes well.

Just make sure you learn… don’t put real money into an account until you have a strategy…

1 Like

Hello and welcome D.Invest! Just be patient and consistent with your efforts to learn. Good luck and see you around!

1 Like