Talk about Black Gold (Crude) Now @ $40

Where is Crude heading?? Pls share your view… thanks :33:

My view is, It should hold $38-39 levels… or will create another round of panic… towards $32-34

Crude trying to settle down, WTI inventory data eyed…

Last night, WTI oil futures fall below $39 after weekly US supply data

But its now hovering around $39.40++…

Its better if Crude hovers above $38 and stays and consolidate her for some time…

Cairn India is set to expand its crude oil and natural gas carrying capacity by laying a new gas pipeline from its Barmer (Rajasthan) field with an investment outlay of Rs1,400 crore. With this expansion crude oil output would be expanded from 200,000 bopd (barrels of oil per day) to 300,000 bopd and natural gas carrying capacity from 6.3 mmscfd (million standard cubic feet per day) to 40 mmscfd.

Crude hold my levels $38, and rest is history now haha… Big Blasst… $50

There was a reason i started this thread, as everyone was negative on Crude, Better to buy when sentiments are highly bearish… with S/L, Good return from $38 to $50 over 30%++

High speculation going on in Crude prices at the moments, avoid short term trading

FED rate decisions are eyed as we already entered in September series…

Crude Spike again fizzled out… after US markets opening…

$52 big resistance zone for Crude on weekly basis and $49-$50 on daily basis, wont be able to cross easily…

Sell on rise towards $50-52 levels with S/L 54…

Crude has good support around 44 levels

Yesterday it took support at $44.15 levels as suggested

Below 44, crude will be weak again…

Crude is taking a support @ 43-44 levels… break of $43.3 and sustaining will take it towards 41.6…

on the positive side break of $45.5 levels can fetch 3-5% upside…

For the time being range is $45.5-43.3