Taylor Swift and Crypto

I’ve been closely watching the recent news about Taylor Swift’s breakup with her long-time boyfriend. :sweat_smile: But what was more interesting for me was that she was able to make a decision about this deal with FTX by just asking a simple question “Can you tell me that these [listed assets] are not unregistered securities?” :clap:

Definitely one thing I didn’t expect to see this year: Taylor Swift and crypto in the same sentence :joy:

From the African saying, “think it twice if it’s too good to be true.” She was smart not to have jumped on that.

she’s no fool - and probably has good advisors, too

1 Like

Taylor Swift / Crypto / Teach / Invest
Come on :joy: :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHA. Ikr? :joy: I was also super fascinated when I heard about her statement. :sweat_smile: I must say I was very impressed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely! :open_mouth: I feel like a lot of people would have jumped on that cause that’s a blinding amount of money. :sweat_smile: But I guess she was also able to stay very rational and calm about it cause she makes that kind of money on her own. :nail_care:

Yeah. :thinking: She’s very particular about her “brand” and the things she associates herself with and I bet her advisors also have a hand on that. :smiley:

HAHAHAHA :stuck_out_tongue: I also never expected I’d see the day. But here we are. Haha.

1 Like