Teaching a COMPLETE beginner forex trading! (The easy way)

Below is an interesting YouTube video on how new traders look at the movement of price…

Gives us a bit of an insight into Trading Psychology while trading micro 0.01 lot positions on a relatively small $1000 account…

Many of the good Trading Platforms these days have a playback feature where by you can open a chart in a particular timeframe at a particular time and date and trade the chart in real time…

As long as you don’t cheat by previewing were price actually went… It’s a great way to paper trade a Demo or more importantly a live price feed from your Broker with real Price Action.

Awesome example of trading Price Action and improving your Trading Psychology … When you can see incoming candles in real time you can easily sh** yourself and close instead of adding…

Still this video shows how important it is to manage your risk…! Enjoy…

100% recommend following Nick Shawn.

@EmeraldEyes Yep, agree… Still not convinced he is the real deal… Looks like a cross between Kayne and an Australian Bushranger

Much more importantly most of his strategies and trading concepts are pretty solid… He’s more aimed at experienced traders but some of his concepts can be applied by anyone trading in these markets…

Everything he states in his videos is correct… it’s not popular and makes forums like this useless… but it’s all true.
That’s exactly how large traders trade.

My thoughts exactly… I posted his hedging strategies in here about 10 months ago… OMG…

I still suck at hedging… I have it available but no good. I pretty much trade like he does now with his Forex dot com account, just space out my trades a little more.