Team Trading

Looking to start a team where each team member critiques each others trades every day. This helps stop each other from taking poor quality trades, and ideally increase winning percentage.

I haven’t thought out details really. Just wanting to see the interest on here. How many people on here actually trade with live accounts and aren’t newbies, but have been consistently profitable for at least a few years?

Ideally, I think the team would be around 5 members who get to know each other (not just by forum name) and communicate on a daily basis. If i have a trade I’m considering taking, then the other members would all chime in on it and tell me what they think of it. And vice versa

Preferably, you would be a price action trader. But any variation would suffice.
I am a price action trader who mainly trades off the daily candles and sometimes 8hr, 4hr and 1hr.
I take anywhere from 1-5 trades a week, usually around 2-3.

I saw galaxy trades posts and I guess you could say this might be similar. But I’m a price action trader and if market conditions change that could hurt that system.

What is your trading history?

This should be interesting. Keep us posted on how it turns out!