Technical analysis course

Have you viewed any trading-related videos? If so, what did they have that you hate the most?

Lamborghinis and Ferraris parked by the beach.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this a couple of times on some of the profiles of “successful traders” on Facebook. :sweat_smile:

I’ve watched a live trading video in the past where it’s literally just the price chart until the moment I switched to a different video. :sweat_smile: Would appreciate it if there was someone explaining or talking about price movement cause otherwise, I’d just watch my own charts. :sweat_smile:

Yes, why not? Why not just watch your own charts? You’ll be as good at TA as many of these herberts.

But when I say watch, I mean identify what you want to find and then seek it. We are tracking, not foraging.

2 Likes

I was fond of watching these explanations especially when I was starting out. :sweat_smile: I thought that I had to watch what they do and listen to what they say to be able to trade the way they trade. :open_mouth: But that didn’t really work out for me. :sweat_smile:

Yeah! I hate trading videos that stray from the main topic. It’s frustrating when you’re expecting valuable lessons, but it turns out to be a marketing pitch instead.

1 Like