Technical analysis or fundamental

Considering your trading style, which do you find more influential in your decision-making process - technical analysis or fundamental analysis? Why?

FA is the motive for things happening in the market. TA is a film of what is happening.

In the absence of evidence of buying in the market, as shown by TA, its hard to make a buying decision based solely on FA. But even knowing nothing of the fundamentals, its possible to make a trade decision from TA alone.

My trend trading style is mostly focusing on TA. As for FA it’s billions of human traders following the big banking boys, and who are responsible for exacting the spikes in price action movement.

in other words, enjoy your ride (EYR).

1 Like

Definitely I will go for fundamental analysis because it gives traders an authentic view of the market.

from my first day of trading i have been using TA as a scalper , its really support for all kind of scalpers.

Many traders find a blend of both technical and fundamental analysis to be influential in their decision-making process. It’s like having a powerful combo – technical analysis provides insights from price data, while fundamental analysis helps understand the bigger market picture. Balance is key

1 Like

according to me , both is important a perfect result from trading , just you have to make sure which time is appropriate for using accurate analysis .

1 Like

I value the visual representation of market data that technical analysis offers because it makes it simpler for me to interpret price movements.

i like both trading signals fundamental as well TA , but i am not expert even for one :joy:

1 Like

Funda for a trade that you wanna keep for a long time, technical for the one that you prefer to get in and out shortly. for a mid term, find the direction by funda, and find the entry by technical.

you cant ignore anything , both trading analysis is more important to bring god amount of profit but TA is faster works compare to fundamental analysis.