Technical and fundamental analysis

Hello friends! I want to ask you how I can combine technical and fundamental analysis into my traiding? I’ve tried to use only technical and gained some profits but there are often times when fundamental news and factors ruin my trading because I dont pay attention to them.

1 Like

Here’s a quick tip: Try keeping an eye on major economic announcements, earnings reports, and geopolitical developments.

1 Like

Example: I’m looking to go long on EUR/USD and my technical analys support that idea. But fundamentals are bullish for USD and bearish for EUR. Do I need to wait for the both analysis to give me same directions?

The reality is that no-one can tell you what the markets are going to do next. I would suggest you could place both a buy and selling order at the last price high and low (not exceeding 50pips) on a 30m chart. If either are triggered at least you have a positive probability that it could be a winning trade.

Works quite well with Indicies at opening London and NY sessions, albeit read the above first sentence again.

2 Likes