Teejy from the UK

Hey guys,

Realised I never did an introduction post.

I am Teejy from the UK, newish to babypips but been trading on and off for the past 5 years. Looking to get some newer knowledge and potentially learn from those that have been trading for a long time.

Currently running a profitable setup, around £1000 profit per month from a £5000 account. Still tweaking as always though.

Hope to meet some great people!

2 Likes

good to see you mate. good job on the trade setup too. i aspire to also be profitable in the future.

Welcome to babypips @Teejy! Hope you could share a trade journal here on bp so we could learn from you. :slight_smile:

Hi,
Great to see youre consistently turning a profit

Hello Teejy and welcome to the BP community! I’m sure newbies like me can also learn from your experiences. Hope to hear more from you!

Thanks all, appreciate the welcome.

Well, that’s a great return - how long have you been able to achieve this for?

I am sure you will be profitable in the future, thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Currently just over 3 months, hoping it continues of course haha

1 Like

Yep, hoping to both learn and help others any way I can.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, yep, will deffo try and give out some of my knowledge as well as learn some of yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you withdrawing your profits each month or rolling them?

1 Like

Currently I withdraw daily lol, is between £60 to £120 each day on average. Balance remains at 5,000 that way, as that is what I have taught myself to trade at. Don’t want to see big numbers and get greedy.

1 Like

Welcome teejy. That’s a nice little profit you’ve got going there. I’m also from the UK. Are you trading crypto as well as forex?

Great! See you around and good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, I used to about a year ago, but stopped shortly after the hype all ended.

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Ah I see do you think you’ll ever go back to it?

thank you mate. be seeing you around.

1 Like

Welcome mate. Happy trading!

1 Like