Tell me something good that happened to your trading week!

I wasn’t able to open any trades last week, and while waiting for my test results, I don’t think I’m in the right disposition to open any trades. :sweat_smile: BUT in my attempt to also cheer myself up and think positive, tell me any good thing that happened to your trading week last week! :smiley: I was gone then so I probably missed it. :sweat_smile: Any win (even just a few pips!), new discovery, whatever! :blush: If you have any, I’d be happy to celebrate with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t have much trading-related since I kept going back to the hospital for tests last week and I was busy. :sweat_smile: But I guess the good thing is that we sort of “adopted” a few new kittens. :smiley: Haha. We haven’t taken them in the house because we have lots of dogs and they don’t do well with cats, but we feed them and we’ve prepared a mini house for them in our backyard. :sweat_smile:

Yes, I also took a break from trading until August, because I made a 50% half year profit target this month.

Okay, this is my smallest live account, but being able to stay green for seven consecutive months on a wing and a prayer is a miracle.

Best of luck on your tests results.