Thank you, BabyPips

After 6 months of being enrolled in the School of Pipsology, I have graduated.
I will keep this post short.

I feel sad and excited.

I feel sad that I feel like I am losing a best friend coaching me in trading forex along the way.

But I feel excited for all the opportunities of learning out there to improve my trading.

Thank you to all the men and women who consist of the BabyPips.com team.

You guys and gals have given me hope in a career which I thought isn’t for me.

Thank you for being my “training wings” for this past 6 months.

I’ll linger on the forums because I can’t really imagine trading forex without you guys and gals.

Again, from the bottom of my heart;

Thank you.

6 Likes

Niceee! :smiley: Congratulations Peachfurry! :blush: You did great finishing the course and I’m super excited for you to take the next step in trading. :pray: Have you created a demo account already? :smiley:

2 Likes

You can always stay on the forums to interact with others. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Congratulations on your progress and I’m sorry to hear about your friend. You can always talk to someone in this community and eventually have new friends. See you around!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

And yes I have been demo trading alongside my education with BabyPips.com, just trying to see for myself each knowledge and information that I was studying for. Goodluck to everyone as well!

Aww this is so awesome! What about starting a trading journal! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes of course, one, if not, the most important thing to learn and do is trade restrospect; I will be starting my journal soon as I continue paper trading. Right now I am still polishing my knowledge and strategies so to as be somewhat ready as I paper-trade-like-it-is-real soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you BabyPips.
I am looking for investors to make money in PAMM system, there are a lot of good people who want to make profit.
I hope that we will benefit each other.

Congrats! I do hope you stay around on the forums and wish you all the best moving forward!

Been following your topics! Looks like you’re making a ton of progress! Congrats! :partying_face: