Thanks to all in 4x

Great platform indeed, and more to learn from all in this great journey of Forex. I am willing to learn from as many as possible.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome aboard…

1 Like

Hi Welcome on board

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Welcome William. So how has your experience been so far ?

Hello and welcome WillampteyMD. Will be looking forward to reading more from you.

Hello and welcome to the community, @WillampteyMD! Are you a doctor?

Welcome to the community @WillampteyMD. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

I am Edwardo, and I am new here. Great forum I’ve been hearing about.

Not bad. Fishing out the bad brokerages gradually.

Thanks, and I will be glad reading from others too.

Yeah, I am a doctor

Hello @WillampteyMD.

I see you joined some eight months ago. It is really good to see you are still here and posting! :slight_smile: How have you been progressing during this time? Are you demo trading? What do you see as your main learning needs now?

Oh. Interesting. How did you get into forex trading?

I live trade. Interestingly, I did not use a demo account even though most recommended it. I went straight ahead with my live accounts.

1 Like

Yeah, I got into Forex when a colleague who owes physical FOREX office that I use to exchange dollars anytime I had to travel to asked me to read about FOREX for busy professionals. I followed his advise 8 years ago and read extensively on it.

Babypips, best resource!!!

One thing most of do not know is that trade/exchange/merchandize, all do everyday just that some are professional traders.

Doctors, engineers, lawyers, cleaners, accountants, etc. all trade their skills for salaries or a reward (but some persons get salaries but still say they do not trade, interesting!). There is risk everywhere including drinking ordinary water.

FOrex is risk like every other trade or job but the bad brokerages makes it riskier. Once you get good brokerages and get your direction/market movements right with less greed and patience, it is the most profitable trade so far.

I am enjoying so far and also fished out worst brokerages who augment losses of their clients by give very high leverages such 1:1000 or 1:3000, push in pending orders earlier than stated price, and forcibly close profitable trades, attract clients with fake bonuses, etc.

What I think this Forex industry needs is sanity and transparency from brokerages, especially easy to deposit but difficult to withdraw ones.

I will not recommend FXclub-Libertex international brokerage (Russian version), the guys cheat big time but their regulators do not care. They target some clients and cause them losses then pretend not to know English language once claims are made.

If all can list bad brokerages, I think Forex will be fun and less riskier. Bitter truth, the bad brokerages are more than the good ones.

2 Likes

I started to trade forex a few years ago because I saw my uncle trading and making good bucks out of it. I thought it to be an easy way of making money. But when I actually started with it, I realized that it is nothing like I thought it to be. It is really tough to make profits the way you want.