The 1 Video to Expose EVERY Trading Guru & how to spot a fraud

There is so much misinformation about intraday trading out there…

I have always said many strategies work in trading these markets…Your strategy doesn’t really matter… The issue is disciplined and consistent trading of said strategy… Going against your human instincts…

Selling a killer strategy… Even if it actually worked 75% of the time still will have many new traders losing money…

The main things you need to be successful is dedication, determination and persistence - I’ve been trading 6 years and I’ve never bought a course… It’s a hard road to become profitable, which took me a good 2 years and thousands of hours of hard work…

Yes… I still do dumb shite sometimes… Even after all these years… The technical stuff is easy but I honestly believe the only way to conquer trading is getting the psychological side of trading these markets under control… None of these Social Media Guru’s are going to do that for you…

10 Likes

What was your schedule for trading during those 2 years before you became profitable?

Thanks for sharing this informative video along with your experience in trading that crushed my dreams of getting a Lambo by next month. :sob:

Thank you for this informative and enjoyable video. It is unfortunate that so many people are still in a “get rich quick” mind set. That only happen if someone in your family dies and leaves you tens of millions. Trading currencies is serious business. Learning the “how to” is not difficult. However, studying and finding a strategy that works for you is, because that takes a commitment of time and discipline. After opening your demo account, my advise is: find your FX pair, (no more than two); study how and when it moves, design and follow your trading plan,(if or as your life changes, revise the plan, it’s a living document not set in stone; as apart of this plan, please have time frame. Mine is a two hour window on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for EURUSD and Wednesday evening for AUDUSD. I strongly suggest this because sitting in front of the charts all day may not be healthy for you; ALWAYS check your economic calendars; NEVER trade when emotional or tired; remember your will not always be profitable, so keep a trading journal of your profits and losses to learn from each. And lastly, please DON’T attempt to make up for a loss be staying in the market . Step away, take some time, analyze what happened and start fresh the next day. After you have 15-20 consecutive profitable trades, you’re ready to apply for a live account.

Oh, how do you find your FX pair? Mine actually chose me. EURUSD was the pair I had the most profits. I selected AUDUSD because it moves similarly to EURUSD and I needed a pair that fit into my change in schedule to trade in the evening. Thanks for “listening”

1 Like

Iman Trading has got a hit list… His targets won’t make it out the other side of 2024 :sweat_smile:

Keep exposing these clowns… You have infinite source material across Social Media…

1 Like

How 2 Livestreams RUINED a Fake Trading Guru’s Life - ICT EXPOSED

It’s insane to see how this stuff develops like a religious belief among traders…

Whatever he does just do the opposite and you’ll have amazing profits… :upside_down_face: