The 10 best FOREX EAs

fapturbo is acctualy a very great EA

can anyone show me a legitimate forward test of fapturbo that is current? I just did a quick search and found nothing after 2012.

Not to be a naysayer but there are sooo many ea’s that are better and safer than fapturbo. of course this is my opinion and anyone who knows me knows I am open minded so if you care to show me a myfxbook or something to look at and I will give you my honest feedback. (for what it’s worth)

fx power striker
fx power conservative
fx power combo
are my top3

FAP Turbo System | Myfxbook

Check out FX Viper FX Viper Live Master Account System | Myfxbook

Please take a look at FXFlash. Please look it up on google.
No margintale what so every.

I am running it on my live account and it’s really banking money for me. Today 14 trades profit, no losses.
Banking 650 euro’s.

I am also trying to tame the Forex Hacked Pro beast which is pretty successful as well. Maybe more on that later on.

The only FX Viper I know is a signal service and not an EA.

Join my group:
Skynet EA Traders - BabyPips.com Forex Forum

I have a few sites there listed which have some interesting robots waiting to be tested, if anyone has time and patience to do some forward tests :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that is one hell of an EA, but you gotta have at least $10,000 available per pair (depending on your risk settings). I made over 100% in one month, but blew up the account the next due to the strong EURUSD trend that didn’t stop! FH Pro relies on the market retracing to make its trades profitable. It bets against the market trend.

You can go to the official website and see their real money account which survived the trend that I didn’t survive, but they had a huge drawdown during the height of the trend.

I heard some good stuff about: EA Shark 6.0 Ultimate ,Million Dollar Pips, Forex Hacked Pro 10 and FX Flash
I head bad stuff about: FAP Turbo and all grid based robots

Also her is a blog where some guy does nice forward tests:
Automated Forex Review: Winners Gold FX EA

Can someone please confirm my idea or tell me which one is not good.The OP should make a poll with the most popular EA’s and let us vote.

For me Forex Hacked Pro is working. But that’s also because I actively maintain it.
FH pro uses three different systems. I only use system 2.
I have the impression that systems 1 and 3 only sell on any pair.
This will bring problems when the pair is in a serious uptrend.
System 2 will buy or sell a pair. To me it’s more a trend follower.

Also in FH you can limit the amount of trades each system can open. Default setting is 15.
Since this system is margintale you can guess the outcome what will happen if you don’t tame the beast.
Unfortunately I noticed that setting a lower amount of trades doesn’t always work.
So now I just disable the EA on a pair just by setting system 2 on false.
It remains active but will not trade anymore.

I also tested FH with a trailing stop. Which works but with far less earnings.

To me using EA’s is a nice addon to my trading plan. Since I can’t trade full time I can still earn some extra cash.
But you do need to actively manage the EA’s. There is definitely no ‘set and forget’.
The market will eat you alive.

EA Shark is dead, as far as I know it isn’t even sold anymore.

Million Dollar Pips worked for a few weeks when it was new - as soon as the number of users increased the results nosedived. You might be lucky if you can find a fast broker nobody else uses.

Grid EAs can be very dangerous if the market starts trending, but that doesn’t mean that grid strategies are bad.

my top EA

Forex Grid Trader
Forex Earth Robot
Bill Gates 3

Can you please share more about Wall Street FX robot? Statement if possible. thanks.

I tend to agree, FH Pro is a very powerful beast. Yes it can be risky, but where there is risk there is great reward. Just look at all the FH Pro accounts ForexFBI is running

Hi Ligher. Are you still using Spectre? Do u mind sharing your live results via MyFxBook and update me with your results? Thank you.

AMGCapital HFT | [email protected] Strategy | Myfxbook

Check on Forex Robot Test | FXTEST
The list of top forex robot of market today.

Still not convinced. I have downloaded many EAs, overtime none have worked. But I get a lot of responses who then tell me that I am all wrong. Of course all these folks are selling their own super duper robots…for $99. If it were that good why
would they sell it for $99. They could make that so simply just by using it … right?

Anyone try FAP Turbo 2?