The 10 best FOREX EAs

I am putting together an webpage for the best materials for the Forex market.

I would need an advice on the best Forex EAs.

At the moment I have Fapturbo.

Any suggestion would be welcome.

Where is the webpage?

1 Like

It is at Top10-forex.com

1 Like

I though birts have most of them covered already >

Best Forex robot review | Birt’s EA review

1 Like

Hello ekukutis

You can try Expert Advisors Review, it’s reviewing and recommending just 4 expert advisors, this is a slowly growing Forex robot review system as their owners are testing every expert advisor they tend to add personally, to give the audience accurate and reliable results, they don’t add any Forex robot before testing, so their published reviews are very few (Only 4 EAs).

You can also read this good a review of top 10 Forex robot available in the market right now.Very good analysis
Best Forex Robot

1 Like

Hi

With full respect to everybody, interestingly all posted in this thread are done by newbies! I would like to see some seniors suggesting us…

I also wonder why a newbie should use a robo!

Hmmm. I am using Forex Power Signals and I am pretty satisfied with their work. They are experts in this field and the automatic trading system that they built is very efficient. You can also choose one that suits your taste, mine is the FX Power Combo because I like using custom made trend indicators.

1 Like

Hi,
There are a number of robots but not all of them can make it in the top 10 or rather 5 but in my option I can say that since I’ve had and still using the WAllstreet Forex robot it is simply awesome and has a nice consistence in the trading and also without leaving Forex Striker I believe they can make in top 5.

Are you by any chance talking about forexpowersignals.com’s FX Power Striker? I also used that before I switched to my Power Combo. I have to say that it is quite interesting.

As for me, guys, I think that the best EA is Forex Spectre. It earned 2500% for a week:32: Here is link: Forex Spectre - Ultra profitable Expert Advisor that earned 2500% for a week
I use it and I’m happy with it at the moment.

1 Like

does anyone here know a japanese forex forum?

In my opinion the best mt4 EA is TFOT. I have been using it for 2 years on live account, and I am very satisfied.

I trust only TFOT. This robot is really reliable, proven in over 3 years

What a joke… talk about spam.

You are trading 5 lots on a $500 account. I don’t even know how you do that and have available margin.

This isn’t trading, it’s gambling.

You probably had 10 different accounts set up and were waiting for one to hit a winning trade while the other 9 blew up as soon as you went into a 10 pip drawdown.

A good friend of mine like robot tfot, according to him, it is really a profitable robot. His 1k account increased 3 times for just 2 years.

I am running TFOT since JAN 2013.
I am also running many other EA’s that I have stopped some of them.
I can tell you that TFOT made me profit during the last 8 months period and I can tell it is one of the best EA in the market today.

The best EA is ddeeen_robo, it’s my own EA and working great in lite forex broker. I can gain about 30% profit from there…
my EA very compatible with lite broker because it was 4 digits brker…
success for lite broker…

how can you have a top ten website and lead off with fapturbo???

Because it’s the EA that has made the most amount of money for the vendor from sales of the EA :smiley: